The German Shepherd saga

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw MA I'm sorry to hear about the rescue, but if he was not good with the kitties, then it's for the best that he kind a catless home.
As for those puppies::::
What more can I say except to agree with the majority about splitting them up. I would have to take both. I love German Shepards, great dogs, one of my favorites. We had one when I has a kid and I loved her with all my heart!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh, MA - the one in the back has the most gentle eyes! How lucky are you and Mike! I'm really happy for you.

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
They are absolutely precious, both of them. It's going to be a hard choice, but the breeder sounds like a good and caring breeder. I'd be confident in getting a good natured puppy from her. I think it's a better idea to get a puppy as well. That way you will be able to raise it your way, and I know it will love your cats. I had a German Sheperd who is now passed on to the Rainbow Bridge, but I got her as a puppy, and she grew up loving my cat. They were best friends.

chester&piper

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aww, look at them... too precious!
How on earth are you going to be able to pick one?!!
Sorry that the first one didn't work out. Good that you found out when you did though, before you and Mike got attached to him.