~~The FRIDAY thread~~

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I didn't see anything this morning so I'll start!!
I sprained my ankle yesterday on the job and at my advanced age of 48 ankles don't "swell" as much as they would have say 25 years ago (our feet lose fat as we age!!) I iced last night and this am and wrapped it . The wrap hurt too much so I'll wear my ankle work boots today for support!!
Sunny for now. I have plants to move around and I have some daylilies that I I to plant from yesterday's job she has too many so I took the extra's home!!
I'll rent a movie for tonite.
Have to start another job tomorrow and then off to a friends new house as they just bough a "farmette". Windows to clean too!!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ITS FRIDAY!

This weekend there is a lot gong on. Bob and Sheri from the radio are going to River Fest here in Columbus and that's exciting. I want to meet them. I know they will look different from what I imagine them looking like from their voices.

Sunday I have to get the other side of my flower bed done and put some sort of boundary so the dirt doesn't wash away when it rains. And of course bowling!

Have a great weekend everyone!!

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

I didn't see anything this morning so I'll start!!
I sprained my ankle yesterday on the job and at my advanced age of 48 ankles don't "swell" as much as they would have say 25 years ago (our feet lose fat as we age!!) I iced last night and this am and wrapped it . The wrap hurt too much so I'll wear my ankle work boots today for support!!
Sunny for now. I have plants to move around and I have some daylilies that I I to plant from yesterday's job she has too many so I took the extra's home!!
I'll rent a movie for tonite.
Have to start another job tomorrow and then off to a friends new house as they just bough a "farmette". Windows to clean too!!
Sorry to hear about your ankle Gail!!

This weekend is a super busy one!!, I'm driving to Toronto today to meet Jeff, tomorrow we are loading the moving truck and Sunday is the big moving day!!

pombina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The cats house, we just pay the mortgage..
I'm on a high today! I got a payrise!!

On the other hand I'm absolutely shattered and really want to go home to bed but I have all my cleaning to do and need to go to the gym.
I'll prob just be in the gym over the weekend and I think I'll go and see my lovely Mummy too, and Alfie her dog (the one in my avatar) because he got neutered on Wednesday and he has a big lampshade on his head bless him

crittergirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

at my advanced age of 48 ankles don't "swell" as much as they would have say 25 years ago (our feet lose fat as we age!!)
Sorry about your ancle Gail, but don't I wish that the rest of my body would lose fat as we get older!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
YAY ITS FRIDAY!!

I was going to head home this weekend to go camping with my family (We have a 40 foot camper & we are permenant at a campgroudn with some friends) BUT.... its supposed to rain this weekend, so I'm just going to stay home and get caught up on the YMCA and cleaning.

Last night John & I got to spend some quality time together - I went and got him his DQ Cake for his bday and we ate that and watched a movie together, it was so nice and relaxing!

I hope everyone has a magnificent Friday!

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yay, it's Friday!
Plus a three day weekend due to Bank Holiday Monday!

This weekend, I'll be visiting the Ideal Home Show as it's in Manchester! Probably buy some bits and bobs too!

I'm also hoping to finish my latest project and get out in the garden to finish planting up my veggies!!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yae for Friday!!

Going to watch the last of the series of the Red Wings game tomorrow night and that's about it.

Also am looking for a used *cheap* lawn mower. Should've bought one last fall when they were all $30-40!!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry about the ankle Gail! Hope it heals quickly for ya!

What's a farmette?? I assume it's a small farm?

I'm headed down to my mom's tonight to spend the night at her house. She's been lonely since Dad passed,
, so I like to spend as much time with her as I can. We had to put her dog down a few weeks ago,
. We just got Tiffany's ashes back, so we're going to go bury her with Dad tonight in the cemetary.............he would have liked that. He loved that dog so much.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

Maybe she coud adopt a cat to keep her company!! That would be great!!
Good idea Brandi and one that she's thought of, but the beginning of next year, she's going to move in with my sister who lives in TN, and she has 2 dogs, so that might not be a good idea........she enjoys my 4!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There is a whole campaign here about getting older people the older dogs and cats from the humane society and I love the idea. They both need companionship and its great to find the animals a new home.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry to hear about your ankle Gail. Hope it heals quickly.
I'm off to work again today. 13 hours this time.
Tomorrow only 8 though. It's a never ending process. I trudge along and vent here and there.
I wish I worked for my dad like honey does. He has a set schedule, 8-3 everyday, and never works more then 40 hours unless his dad is out of town. Gets any time off he wants or needs, what a spoiled brat!
(Oh well someday he'll see what it is to actually have a "real" job, that'll give him a wake up call!)
I better go, I still have to clean the cat boxes ( Yuck! :lol3) ) oh well, what can you do? Gotta buy cat food and litter for the babies right?

have a fantastic day everyone! ~Enjoy it for me~

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
its now friday evening here!!

I went to my german course, then i tried to sleep for an hour this afternoon but it didnt work!
walked with my mum to meet up with my dad, we went to the store, and i drooled over some clothes, we bought a new receiver and a new satelite bulb so I CAN WATCH TV AGAIN YAY!!!!!!!
Then we hopped on a tram and went to a car store and bought a new car

We get it next monday cant wait to get my license so i can drive it around!

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

its now friday evening here!!

I went to my german course, then i tried to sleep for an hour this afternoon but it didnt work!
walked with my mum to meet up with my dad, we went to the store, and i drooled over some clothes, we bought a new receiver and a new satelite bulb so I CAN WATCH TV AGAIN YAY!!!!!!!
Then we hopped on a tram and went to a car store and bought a new car

We get it next monday cant wait to get my license so i can drive it around!
Sounds like you had a busy day, Fran! Congrats on the new car

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ohh and to top it off!!!!

I GOT MY DRESS IN THE MAIL!!!

it fits perfictly!!!!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by squirtle

Sounds like you had a busy day, Fran! Congrats on the new car
Yes its a really good day!
Its nearly 8 pm and im ready for bed haha!

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

Yes its a really good day!
Its nearly 8 pm and im ready for bed haha!
A part of me wishes it were 8pm here because I would be home from work, but then a part of me doesn't because Friday would be over