The "Find the gnome in the sig" game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

All right! Who's Mr./Mrs. Funny pants who has a gnome mooning my Lily?!?! She's not even a year old & you guys scarred her for life!

*Now I'm off to find Ryan siggy!*
Not me! I admit that I used the first "naughty gnomes", and put "GW gnomes" all over the place, but I was careful about where I put the semi-obscene ones. Which reminds me - one of my students has just moved in with her boyfriend, who sleeps in the buff, and her Bobby, a 9-year-old male orange tabby, is having a ball catching the "mousie"!!!! She attended school with my nephew, and he suggested that she ask me what to do.
I advised buying BF some "skivvies" to sleep in.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Someone on another forum a while back posted the same thing, saying his wife complained that the waste disposal was blocked and wanted it done right then (he was in the shower and she couldn't wait) anyway he bent over to fix it and the cat had great fun, he tried to knock the cat away, banged his head, knocked himself out and the paramedics had a great laugh at his expense

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise

Hey!!!!!!!! Danielle gnomed me again!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Don't worry, I took care of it

This game has gone well over the 500 post limit, all loose gnomes have been found (other than the "revenge" gnome I just planted) and I will now declare it over.

GNOMES BEGONE!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.