The feral count....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Got pictures this morning. :)

The ear-tipped brown tabby is Peanutbutter. The non-ear tipped kitty.... still couldn't see if it's a male or female. He/she doesn't walk around with his/her tail up. :lol3:

I don't know where this non-TNRd kitty has been eating, but clearly somewhere! This cat is NOT skin and bones! It's hard to see in any of the many pictures I took this morning, but the non-TNRd kitty is MUCH larger than the female - just bigger all over. Also hard to see is that "his" jowels are also much bigger. I really think it must be a "him."

Last edited:

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Look at those gorgeous coat patterns. Just like Chumley !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWW they are twins. It probably is a male - jowel's and all - because I really think you would be seeing kittens :eek:hno:. That is the LAST thing we want, right :eek: - more feral kittens :nothappy:. Love Peanutbutter's name, so I guess you need a "Jelly" :bigmouth:..... Just a thought :think: :lol3:

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well, since he wiggles and ripples all over because he's NOT thin, Jelly seems quite appropriate! :flail:

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well, since he wiggles and ripples all over because he's NOT thin, Jelly seems quite appropriate! :flail:
:woohoo: I thought you would agree. Jelly is SUCH a cute name too. And yes - he definitely has been eating somewhere :dk:. He is in great condition - which is always good to see instead of the "other". It is easier if the feral's are in good weight, good condition and healthy. A little less worry :nervous: on our part then. :nod: