The evils of petsmart!

mybabies

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mom of Franz

We don't have PetSmarts in NYC we have PetCo. Their slogan "Where the Pets Go"..my slogan, "Where my debts go!"
Here in Modesto CA few people go to Petco as it is tooo expensive! They sell Natures Miracle litter for $18.00 and Petsmart has it for $10.00! Petco dOES have different and better cat foods and treats for dogs that cats can eat while Petsmart doesn't but every thing is sooooo expensive!

BTW there is a much better interactive toy for cats than the cat dance, and is called DaBird! It is feathers on a string on a wand and when you wave it back and forth the feathers turn and sound just like a bird. All 3 of my cats go nuts over it. I try hiding it when I am done playing and Benji just climbs up (even on the fan hood over the stove!!!!!) and gets it again!

Some day I hope to get a photo of him in the air jumping for it! HE is so funny!

sylorna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm a sucker for Petsmart too. My parents have actually gotten to the point where they go off and do other errands when I'm in there.
humm...that reminds me, I need to go soon....
It's funny though, I used to be on a forum for guinea pigs and they'd go on and on about how terrible Petsmart is because they sell guinea pigs and other live animals. I always felt guilty for loving it so much.
I think it depends on what animals you're truly devoted to, and maybe what experiences you have with the store.

Now...what kind of new toys shall I get this time???

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mom of Franz

We don't have PetSmarts in NYC we have PetCo. Their slogan "Where the Pets Go"..my slogan, "Where my debts go!"
i hear that!
except i'm really in a pickle - we have BOTH! & a wal-mart, to boot!
Originally Posted by Aussie_Dog

I've been thinking of getting that cat DVD, but I'm not sure how the cats will react to it. I think Buffy will enjoy it, but Willow strikes me as the kind to be interested in it for the first day, and won't bat and eyelash the next. Eh, what can it hurt, its only $24 or so, lol (Canadian funds, of course)
LOVE your fur-babies names - & your siggy is so cute! is the little pic Willow?
Originally Posted by MyBabies

BTW there is a much better interactive toy for cats than the cat dance, and is called DaBird! It is feathers on a string on a wand and when you wave it back and forth the feathers turn and sound just like a bird. All 3 of my cats go nuts over it. I try hiding it when I am done playing and Benji just climbs up (even on the fan hood over the stove!!!!!) and gets it again!

Some day I hope to get a photo of him in the air jumping for it! HE is so funny!
i have both the Cat Dancer & Da Bird - Pixel & Cable like them both! i say, get the one you like best or can afford most, unless you're like me - i got 'em both!