the evil quiz for today

nebula11

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The Evil Quiz Final Score

Congratulations, You are 38% Evil

"Its seem you have a little evil streak in you but your mostly pure. Your compareable to Richard Simmon on a bad day. We recommend you stay away from airports but otherwise your doing just fine."

Not Bad!!!!!

It was the face painting the drunk friend one that got me...I have dont that twice!!!!!!...lol

kev

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LilleKat

muahahah I came out as being 38% evil, but only because I'd draw on a friends face while they were drunk
Been there, done it, so I knew I coudln't lie about that one. But then again that was revenge....
Another one who I thought was whiter than white...

K
now realising that there are a lot of you lot that are not nice but a teensy bit evil - now cast this demon out and repent and make sure I never get drunk at your house
Dread what state I would wake up in... or where

lenaorie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Congratulations, You are 48% Evil

"Its seem you have a little evil streak in you but your mostly pure. Your compareable to Richard Simmon on a bad day. We recommend you stay away from airports but otherwise your doing just fine."

mferr84

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ali012281

I'm 38% evil.... how misleading since I only didn't answer nice to ONE question.... so just a warning. If any of you pass out drunk at my house I WILL draw on your face.... hehe.
hehe, me too!

The Evil Quiz Final Score

Congratulations, You are 38% Evil

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations, You are 48% Evil

Geez, I'm glad I'm not too evil - it was the painting on a friends face while drunk that got me too!
So far.. I'm 69% naughty and 48% evil!

babygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations, You are 0% Evil

"You appear to be a complete angel. Are you sure there isn't some hidden evil in you somewhere? I bet your the kind of person that always turns off the lights or puts the toilet seat down. As a reward for being so good feel free to do one evil thing today
."