The end is near

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tigresa

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm not freaked out by the dream. My dreams always relate to something that happened in the last 24 hours. My husband and I were discussing how we didn't make the right decision about Gibby. We had all the facts (one key fact in error) at the time, but we could have saved him and we feel badly about it. Gibby was my husband's cat. I dreamed that Manny was alive and that I was miffed as to how she could be alive. It made me think that my decision to euthanize is reversible. So in my dream, I turned to my husband and asked him if he wanted me to reverse a decision about him and bring him back to life. He shook his head no. I am not freaked out that I'm contemplating death about my husband who is very much alive! :eek:) I believe that he represented Gibby in my dream. For a long time, I harbored a crazy notion that my vet secretly kept Gibby alive for herself because he was such a good cat. I need to stop reading so many conspiracy theory novels. Again, thanks all for your support!

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
In grief your mind gets crazy. Just stay grounded, mourn for the losses you have suffered and one day you will move on to another cat that will bring to you a specialness that you haven't had with any other-

Take care of yourself. There is a candle lit for Manny

jessy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I'm so sorry for your loss. I cried when I read your post. We're all here for you.

spitfire

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I know how you must feel right now. I had the same with Blackie a few weeks ago but he died at home before we got him to the vet. Remember all the good times you had with your little cat. My heart goes out to you.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sad for you and am sending prayers and good thoughts to you; I know it is hard. I've had 2 poodles to die and a mutt. It is like losing a child and a best friend.

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry tigs. My heart goes out to you. I will pray that God sends you peace. You did the right thing and someday you will be reunited with your kitty. Hugs.

peachytoday

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry to hear this. It is always a difficult decision to let our kids go. You are in my thoughts at this time.