The "don't bother me" thread

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Eva, that position must be a white cat thing. Both Twitch & Ophelia do it!

I was sleeping! You could have at least turned the flash off!!

Hello!! We were enjoying an after bath nap!

Here's Twitch trying to copy Claire...

I don't think I have any pics of the others that are "don't bother me " material. Although Ophelia in general is...

absolutchaos

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well, Rishi ALWAYS looks miffed. It's easier to take a picture of him looking annoyed than it is to take one where he isn't. Here are some of him looking mad--as usual!

absolutchaos

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
And here are a few of Frankie as well...in one of them he looks like one of those Chinese good fortune kitties--if it weren't for the seriously perturbed look on his face!

arcadian girl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbsolutChaos

And here are a few of Frankie as well...in one of them he looks like one of those Chinese good fortune kitties--if it weren't for the seriously perturbed look on his face!
omg...if you look quickly, it looks like there's the one pic on top, and the second two are all one picture, and there is a HUGE cat about to climb up on your bed and paw you

mom2salemisis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Orig. from Texas.. Currently in Minnesota (again)
Originally Posted by arcadian girl

omg...if you look quickly, it looks like there's the one pic on top, and the second two are all one picture, and there is a HUGE cat about to climb up on your bed and paw you
i thought the same thing i saw it and the first thing that came to mind was hahaha someone is messing with pics on this thread
lol. i didnt realize till i scrolled through a couple of times that they were two different pictures lol thats so funny!!

absolutchaos

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by arcadian girl

i couldn't resist, i hope you don't mind:

I love it!!! I can't believe I didn't see that one. My boyfriend and I had a great laugh. Thanks to everyone who pointed that out.