The daily thread Wednesday May 25, 2011

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all!

The sun is quickly disappearing this morning as yet more rain is due this afternoon.
I went to a landscaping class last night and the instructor informed us that our area only has 83 sunny days a year! Last month we only had 4 days.
Just great news....(not)

Anyhow off the the shower in a few minutes as I need some vibes for the next 10 days. The owners of the business are taking their first long vacation ever. So I'm in charge of our two locations along with the two other managers. YIKES!! Anyhow I have to drive to the other location daily and pick up items and bring them back as well as one of the other managers. Plus handle whatever pops up!
The owners need a well deserved vacation and we (managers) feel we can manage without them. Wish us luck.

Bender wants to go outside badly-but its not going to happen today.

Have a good day!

momto3boys

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wish you guys the best of luck, I'm sure you's will do great, Gail

We're having a nice, sunny day here today, wish I could share it with you.

I started going through the kids summer clothes today, WOW my kids have wayyyyyyy too many clothes, guess I shouldn't complain, it's better then not having enough, I just don't know where we'll put them all.

Babysitting 2 little boys today, my own boys come home at lunch time then we'll be spending the day outside, them playing and me working on my tan, haha.

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hello all!

The sun is TRYING to come out here but it hasn't quite made it yet.
Working from home today but it's fairly slow which is just lovely.
Hopefully if the sun DOES come out later, we'll get to go out for a nice evening walk.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OK guys!!!! Now we have the rain. And lots of it plus the added effect of thunder and lightening. Expected this whole week. Getting my hair done this afternoon, those roots are screaming
. Looking forward to the weekend, Larry has a four day weekend YAY
and I took those days off from dog walks too. We don't have plans yet, but it will be nice to just relax and I hope the weather is good (yeah right
)

Have a great day

Lauren

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning... I didn't sleep too well last night so I am dragging. Coffee isn't entering my bloodstream fast enough!

My big plan today is job searching, and going to Rite Aid, and trying my hands at homemade ravioli. I've been wanting to try making it for ages, and today I am going to do it. I'm thinking of doing a mushroom/ricotta one. Maybe some spinach. And if I can't do it, I'll run to Trader Joe's and buy their fresh ravioli.

It's supposed to be in the high 70s I think today, so I may do some garden work too... pruning and weeding and whatnot.

Good luck with being the boss for 2 weeks, Gail!

Well have a good day everyone!!