the Daily Thread Valentines Day/Hump Day Feb 14

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by marie-p

My feelings exactly

Happy sappy, cheesy love fest for all of you who have a SO.

To everyone else... chocolate boxes should be on sale tomorow!

(but have a nice day everyone anyways
)
I am excited for the on sale chocolate!!

kittenkiya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Got my ID card done, got my emissions done, came home, got online and paid my registration.....State says they'll mail tags and paperwork in about 5 days...( I know my state, it will be 25 days if I am lucky) and I have the litter box done, supper cooked, got the mail.....I think now I will take KittenKiya, my lover and bring him into the bedroom and take a nap after some heavy petting.....why?....BECAUSE I CAN!!!!!! YAY.....

ericanicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy valentines day everyone!!!

I started my day out with some laundry..there is a clog in the drain and well...lets just say it wasnt to pretty down there.
Then my grandpa gave me a box of chocolate, he's such a nice grandpa!
Then to show my Mikey and Stewie how much I love them I opened up a can of wet food and let them go to town!!! stewie didnt seem all that interested after he threw it up (he was eating to fast) but Mikey didnt mind finishing not only his own but what ever stewie left behind.

Now I am at work passing out my Spongebob valentines and hoping Dan though of me today and at least go me a card.

once again

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I got a gorgeous floral arrangement delivered to work! It's a dozen long stem roses with pretty foliage in a beautiful vase. Awwwww
I wasn't expecting anything - we were just going to go to the movies.

It's funny though - now we're married, my thought was "how much did THAT cost????? It's OUR money now...."

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I spent ALL morning, ALL afternoon, and ALL night designing. No breaks at all!
That was my "happy" valentines day
/ I was on my feet so long without any breaks- my hurt foot started bleeding...
by law they are supposed to give us two 15 minute ones (paid) and 1 30 minute unpaid. I was there over 10 hours straight and never got a break. I'm exhausted. There's not much worse than being a florist on valentines day and not even getting flowers

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

I spent ALL morning, ALL afternoon, and ALL night designing. No breaks at all!
That was my "happy" valentines day
/ I was on my feet so long without any breaks- my hurt foot started bleeding...
by law they are supposed to give us two 15 minute ones (paid) and 1 30 minute unpaid. I was there over 10 hours straight and never got a break. I'm exhausted. There's not much worse than being a florist on valentines day and not even getting flowers
Did you even get to see Colin today?

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SwampWitch

Did you even get to see Colin today?
he was in bed when i woke up to go to work this morning sound asleep. i kissed him goodbye and found the candy he left me on the table. that was it. when i got off work i got to see him for about an hour if that (he made me dinner- spaghetti) and then had to go into work. i do have some good news though- the captain of that police squad actually came in to my work yesterday and i fixed some arrangements for him - he told me that he would be switiching colin and one more officer back to B shift in the next few weeks
I was sooooooooo excited!!! our sleep schedules have been sooo out of wack since he's started that new shift. / You can be my belated Valentine since your hubby's out of town
I'll send you some strawberries