the Daily Thread Tursday 5-10

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

Since it's Thank You Day, thank you Nat for not exposing our precious eyeballs to those legs again today.
You are mistaken my dear..I'm surprised you aren't getting a glare today..although, my skirt is longer than yesterdays

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Howdy Everyone

Its going to be 90 today here and at least thats cooler then all week has been, I hope this isn't a warning about Summer.
Nothing special here though today

Hope everyone has a Great day

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm hiding in a back office at work here! (shhhh!) Not too much exciting. My eye is icky and being a pain, but I'm headed to the dr in a bit for that. My co-instructor is on vacation or I'd have actually taken a sick day. Nothing exciting going on. Least I get to get out of here for a few minutes while I see the dr.

Other than that I hoped to see my nephew tonight (was born last weekend) before my step-sister heads to her mother's house with him but since my eye is infected I can't! Fooooooo!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I haven't been on much here today (boohoo) but I have managed to get a lot of work done at work (now that the managers are back and I was able to get approval).

Is it just me or is it a "blah" kind of day?