the Daily Thread Tuesday March 27

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

Awwww, is Radar being a bad influence on his little brother????
Nope, since Radar was ill they haven't be spending time with each other, I think Radar misses Sonic more than Sonic misses Radar however

techiegirl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

Mind if I jump in?

It is cold here today! Windy and it rained last night. BRRRR!!!

Took my car to the mechanic this AM so I am homebound for who knows how long! I was in a car accident last year - they had to replace the subframe and it was pretty bad. I am still having problems so I took it back so they can see what is up.

Just going to hang with the cats and maybe do some cleaning - or maybe not. lol Nap sounds good too! haha

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning everyone! It's still morning here, anyway.

At Daughter's Brownies meeting last night, we were discussing the girls' upcoming camp weekend, and Daughter raised her hand with a question. She said, "I'm very allergic to spiders; will there be spiders in the cabin?"

One of the mothers was leaning against a desk right in front of my daughter, and before the leader could answer, the mother said, "Oh, YES! GREAT BIG ONES, like THIS!" and she leaned in right to my daughter's face and made a circle with her hands about six inches across.

I was furious at this "joke." Thank goodness my daughter wasn't put off by this remark. What if it scared her away from camping? What about the other girls?

If a child is severely allergic to peanuts and asks if there will be peanuts in the food, you don't get in his or her face and say, "OH YES! ALL the food will be made of PEANUTS!"

I think people ought to think about what they are saying, and keep tabs on some things when speaking to a child! Anyway, thanks for listening.

Hope everyone has a great day!