the Daily Thread Tuesday 7-10

catmomof2

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Another hot sticky day for us.
I dont plan on leaving to go out into this heat so I guess laundry is on the list of things to do today and straighten up around the house,staying cool

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello everyone!

It's in the low 80's here today. We had one wicked storm come through last night and cool everything down. So that's nice.

Cleaning is on the agenda today if I can just get my butt out of this chair and off the net I'd be well on my way!

Ok here I go have a great day all!!!!!!

danimarie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone!!! It's already 90 here...supposed to be reaching a high of about 97.

Ick.

Since I have a scratchy throat, it's really uncomfortable with very high humidity, I'm going to sit on my bed in the AC with my new kitty, eating ice cream (me , not the kitty!!!) , and watching tv show DVDs when they arrive from netflix. (Big Love is the tv show, if you're interested)

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Off to a bit of a slow start here today. Am off work today, decided some R&R was much needed.
Puttering around the house doing some odds and ends, haven't much planned for the day accept contemplating a afternoon nap.
Nice day so far but they are forecasting more
for later tonight. Oh joy, there are some outlying areas that are just getting their power back from the last ones now.
The kitties are good, very happy to have my full attention for the day. We've already did the nail clipping thing, and the brushing thing and the ear cleaning thing today. Now they are having a light lunch preparing for a long afternoon nap..
Don't you wish you were a cat?
A pampered one of coarse, I fell very sorry for all those cats who don't have doting owners.

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DaniMarie

watching tv show DVDs when they arrive from netflix. (Big Love is the tv show, if you're interested)
Just got in from work, made myself a sandwich (salmon, tomato and lots of mayo
) and am watching first episode of Big Love

I'm waiting for Epona to get home so we can go out for beer