the Daily Thread Tuesday 6-26

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Howdy all.

Well, it is a manky hot day today. I took yesterday off as a "mental health" day - got some extra sleep. Going to take Thurs and Fri off as well - making for a 5 day long weekend (have Monday off already for Canada day. Unfortunately my thursday/Fri will be supremo busy. I have to clean - been neglecting it lately - and get things somewhat organized in my basement. I made the mistake of telling my FIL that I was planning on having a garage sale at the end of August and now he has stored all of his junk at my house as he is moving apartment. I was supposed to only get the baseball cards - I got a lot more then that. I have at least 2 solid days of work in the house to do, plus laundry, plus cleaning the fish and the cat boxes....

Well, hope everyone is surviving the day.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm off again today and it's been LOVELY I tell ya! The house is clean, the laundry is done, the cats are sleeping, honey is working, it's just been a wonderful 2 days!

Now when dh finally gets the other houses listed, I'll be in Heaven!

He's been working hard in them to finally get them done. He's great in the beginning but you have to stay on top of him or he tends to let things go towards the end. Darn men! LOL!
Gotta love them! I just hope he gets them listed by Friday like I told him to. We are out of money and need the income from the houses as soon as we can get it. Why aren't I helping him you ask? He has his cousin helping him, I can't do the things that are needed so him and his cousin are doing them, otherwise I'd be right there sweating my bootie off with them. I just lucked out and can't lift what's left because of my wrist, so I get to be the forewoman and keep them going!

It's a warm one out today. I turned on the a/c again. I wasn't going to but when I got up at 7:30 and it was 75 already, I thought I should because I thought if it was that hot already how hot was it going to get later?

Have a wonderful day everyone!