The Daily Thread Tuesday 22.5

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone!

Well, we've officially got the first of 4 fish tanks in the house. The biggest and worst one to move. Unfortunately it damaged the floor in the old house so yet more money spent to get it fixed to be sold.
But we are almost out of the house now, just 3 more tanks, the entertanment center, my filing cabinet and a few odds and ends, and then it's done! Yikes this is taking forever. But my DH is a trooper. Cutting two lawns every week, on top of moving and all the other stuff we have to finish off here. What a great guy! I really want to give him something special when we are finished to show how much I appreciate his dedication and stamina, any ideas?
I can't wait until this is all done and the cats can actually start to be more normal without something happening to scare them. Poor Luna is just beside herself, she doesn't seem comfortable at all. The others aren't so bad, just when we have to lock them in the rooms, and we make loud noises, then they aren't to happy. I've put out a steady supply of catnip to help with the stress, and so far it seems to be working better then the Feliways we bought.
Oh well live and learn. I swear, I didn't know we had that much stuff crammed into such a little house!

Have a great day everyone! Off to work, then to the old house to get some more stuff.