the Daily Thread Thursday March 1

kittenkiya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I've been waiting....waiting here so long.... but thinking nothing, nothing could go wrong....but now I know, she has a built in ability....to take everything she sees....and now it seems, I'm falling....falling for her....

It is a cool 32 degrees here in sunny Tucson, Arizona. I am out of the hole.

The Curve-Billed Thrasher has built her nest in the cholla where I didn't want it and now she has babies. The hummers are going to be swearing at me this afternoon until I refill the feeder. (they have enough for the morning)

Ferals are fed and hugged, insiders fed and hugged and I'm fed and happy.

For all those who have to go the "hole" today, please be safe and careful.
Love you all.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all.

I'm up trying to get ahold of my vet and obviously not succeeding
(noone's answering) We think Neffie might have worms so we want to get her meds asap and ask about the other 4.
I reallly do think it's time to change vets. This one is really aggravating me, Above and beyond everytime I go there, yes, yes it's time.
Now their phone line is busy!? UGH! I hate this vet. (or maybe it's just pms, or could be a little of both?) I think I need some coffee before I say something that I might regret to the first person who answers the phone.

Thunderstorms here today. Not looking forward to that. Luna gets all weird about them and hides in the basement. The last storm I found her hiding in a puddle of water behind a garbage down there and it freaked me out. The puddle was not big but still, it's just the point.

Ok, got through, they said i didn't need to bring her in, just pick up meds for her. And I don't have to medicate the others, because they said it sounds like she has tapeworms from the fleas she had. But when we first brought her in there, (I had a stool sample and everything, sorry to be gross) they said she didn't have worms? Can they show up later? I don't know. I just hope this does the trick.
I'm off to the vets now.

Have a great day everyone.

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning everyone, I'm freezing here this morning 32 degrees here only going up to 63 The Sun is out big and bright, Its probably warmer outside. Nothing on my Agenda although there should be
Everyone stay safe and warm and Have a Great Day

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Helen Tell David Happy Happy Birthday and you guys be safe and have a Great few Days, I would have Baby sat your sweeties if I wasn't so far away

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy St Davids Day everybody, I'm wishing I had picked up some leek and potato soup on the way home

Originally Posted by KittenKiya

Well, I've been waiting....waiting here so long.... but thinking nothing, nothing could go wrong....but now I know, she has a built in ability....to take everything she sees....and now it seems, I'm falling....falling for her....
Genesis? Why?!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by silentNate

Happy St Davids Day everybody, I'm wishing I had picked up some leek and potato soup on the way home

YUM! Me too! Dang it Nate....

Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Or Nasty Neet
Hey, how is that my nickkname???? I am sweet....

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by silentNate

Tsk... They weren't even that great when Peter Gabriel was in them

Gosh- am I showing my age or what?
Genesis is a good band. You're just a brat!

Oh yeah, you ARE showing your age, wear that proudly my friend. I didn't even know Peter Gabriel was in Genesis.