the Daily Thread Thursday Jan 11

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey, all!!

We have Krispy Kremes (IMO better hot than cold) but prefer our local Donut Bank.
Even better was this privately owned place where they iced the donuts with buttercream instead of that gummy glaze.

Mom is getting better from her pneumonia (not too serious, just taking meds and being tended by the nurse kitties) and I want to go back to bed. Have had some insomnia lately.

And it's newletter time.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello!!!
Had some errands to do this am so I am on late. But I the hot light was on at Krispy Kreme so I stopped for a couple!! Picked up two paint sample for the living room and stopped at Barnes and Noble perusing the books!!
Warm today 40F but windy which should die down later as I want to walk outside as the temps are really going to take a dive after today-can you say a low of "zero" on Mon and Tues!!!

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey all!

I'm off to my second day of work and I already wish I could go on vacation again!

They called me Mon, Tues, Wed and today I already worked yesterday and I work at three today! Comeon, that's insane, give me a break for goodness sake!

It's cool here, about 50 degrees. It's supposed to snow this weekend. I guess that's good because as much as I hate snow, I'd rather have the seasons be normal then as strange as they've been. (oh and I have Sun and Mon off so I don't care if it snows
)

I feel like I've gained a hundred pounds since I went on vacation.

I ate a piece of coffee cake last night and was sick!
My poor stomach bloated out like I'd eaten a dry sponge and then drank a gallon of water! I have no idea why. I've never had that happen. It hurt! I thought my stomach was going to explode.

It feels somewhat better today. Still a little sore but not as bloated as last night.

Krispy Cremes sound heavenly!!!
We don't have one near us. The closest one is 45 minutes away. Unfortuantely if I ate one now, I'd probably throw it up, but I'd be happy for a minute before that!

Have fun with the President! You might have a hard time getting home tonight with all that security!

Poor Trout. Cat relationships are annoying sometimes aren't they? she'll settle him down in no time!

Have a great day everyone!