the Daily Thread Thursday Feb 22

kittenkiya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When we were young and our hearts were an open book.....we used to say "Live and let live."

It is 49 degrees here is cloudy Tucson, Arizona. February 28th is my last day at work.

I reached my limit of endurance with this job three years ago, and finally, this year, the numbers came together. I am "retiring" from this job and I plan to dance out the back door on February 28th singing, "Take this job and shove it".

Later on you guys may want to know how your tax money is being spent on Voc Rehab projects.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello!!!!

It started out cloudy earlier this morning but the sun is showing its face. Its in the very low 30's but really really windy!! (gust up to 45 MPH). Have to locate a plant protecter that came loose and hopefully is somewhere around the yard.
Shoulder is a bit stiff from washing walls and painting-the walls didn't look dirty but the wash water sure was!! Neil think the room is darker (well it is a rust color) but it also gets alot of sun. They furniture look better with this color!! So more washing, taping and painting today. I want to see how far the gallon will go in case I need to get some more-there is a weather front moving in Friday night and I might not want to be on the roads this weekend!!

Have a good day!!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats on your retirement!!!

Originally Posted by KittenKiya

When we were young and our hearts were an open book.....we used to say "Live and let live."

It is 49 degrees here is cloudy Tucson, Arizona. February 28th is my last day at work.

I reached my limit of endurance with this job three years ago, and finally, this year, the numbers came together. I am "retiring" from this job and I plan to dance out the back door on February 28th singing, "Take this job and shove it".

Later on you guys may want to know how your tax money is being spent on Voc Rehab projects.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Got a late start to the day because I didn't get to bed until after midnight. Just wasn't sleepy.

We have a most glorious suuuuuuuuuuunny day here. Not a cloud in the sky! And it's above freezing. Unforutnately we are to have a stormy weekend.
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Old wooden teeth
Hey, do you have a day off for President Mckinley?, because my surnames MckKinley and i think he should have a holiday as well!!
No holiday for President McKinley. They only named a mountain for him.