the Daily Thread Thursday 5-31

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning. I over slept today and still have awake. I made the coffee WAY to strong to drink
Benson hit a light switch that shut the tv/entertainment off and had me going nuts trying to figure it out. He knocked the litter over just before I was going to bed. Darn cat does this tripod thing and leans forward too much. Then he wanted to play. I feel like I slept 2 hours instead of 6. I want my Hubby back!

Off to Mom's today to clean her closet out. She better have coffee. Oh I hope I am not PMSing on top of this.

Dragoriana : I like your silliness! Keep it up

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mornnig all! Nice relaxing day today for me - just organizing the spare room and doing some ironing! Oh yes - I'll get out to take garden pics later too!
Keep up the silliness, Dragoriana - we could all use a little more ourselves!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love the silliness also! Man - it took me a while to cath up today after being off for 2 days as Kevin was sick and couldn't go to the babysitter. It is so muggy here today. You can just feel the moisture in the air. I was walking to the bus at 7 am this morning and it was already hot and muggy. Let's just say I am not looking forward to the bus ride home. I have an appontment tonight at the dr to find out the results of my ulrasound. I wonder if I will need surgery?

Hope everyone has a good day!

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good luck, Ady.

It's hotter than :censored: here today.. and we haven't even hit summer yet. I so dislike summer.
Thank whatever powers that be for central air.

I took the week off work and my sister and I have been "downsizing" this week, and reorganizing, putting up new shelves and different things to get organized.. so she's back to work today. I'm working on the kitchen currently.. taking everything down and washing it off, dusting and cleaning all the shelves.. putting everything back up... going through and sorting stuff and reorganizing. Oh, and I'm playing country music, which I never get to listen to.

I think I might go line dancing this evening. Haven't dressed up and gone out in a while. Could be fun, if I'm not completely burnt by the time I get done cleaning.