the Daily Thread Thursday 5-24

mybabyphx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning everyone! It's Thursday....about 7:30AM I'm already at work.... just working away! LOL. Tomarrow we're going to Mexico, won't be home until Monday! Well not much else going on here, it's going to be about 102 degrees, and after the weekend I think it's going to be like 104 degrees all next week... its starting to get hotttt! Also, I am EXCITED cuz Jordin Sparks won AI!!! I've been rootin for her since her first audition!

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all.
Just got a rude awakening from the phone repair man. I forgot to set the alarm and he was at our door early anyway, but still, I wasn't to happy, being woken up after not being able to sleep last night again.
It's beautiful here again and I've turned our a/c off for the day. I am in the process of opening the windows. It's our day off and we are going to finish moving our stuff today I think.
(
) It is so pretty here in our new neighborhood. It's just so quiet and so....I don't know how to describe it, nice maybe. Everyone keeps their properties so neat and well cared for, it's just so nice to see people taking care of things instead of just not caring and letting things go. There's a tree service out at someones house today and I've been told that people not only have their trees done every couple of years, they also pay people to do their lawns. (YIKES!) I wish I could afford to have someone cut my lawn and trim my trees each year but alas, I'm poor and can't. LOL! The culligan man is coming today also. Can't wait. RO water. I hate city water.
Honey's leaving so I better go. Have a great day everyone!