the Daily Thread TGIF Nov 3

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sar

£150 for a socket!!
Now that is expensive!!
She nearly had to pick me off the floor when she told me!
People told me it would be expensive and said just to get the cable extension but i didn't want a wire running all over the house.

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

She nearly had to pick me off the floor when she told me!
People told me it would be expensive and said just to get the cable extension but i didn't want a wire running all over the house.
I can imagine!
Yeah, the wire is very annoying - we had to have that, running up the stairs and all around upstairs before we got the wireless! The number of times I tried to suck the cable into the hoover!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I got a call at 6:30 in the morning from that crazy nutritionalist i went to last night! :angry: .....6:30am...now was that really necessary! Uhhhh! I can't remember 1/2 of what she said eithor since i was asleep at the time
...people seriously need to not call before a certain time
/ This morning I went to my Gastroentorologist again......no good news really....I have to have another biopsey done on the 16
the medicine he prescribed me today- not a single drugstore in the city carries it- so he has to call me in something different soon. That should be exciting. / humm.... At the moment, Fosters is a sleepin on the couch by me
and the kittens are bouncing around in the kitchen
Colin has today off
, so hopefull we will get to do something this weekend
/ Other than that, today has been ok, but i'm still in a ton of pain from my stomach. Hope everyone has a good day!

renny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sar

Sweet or savory pie?
Well...i don't know. The decision was kinda made for me when the bakery had only one kind left. Rhubarb custard. I hope they like it! Such stress meeting the new b/f's parents and aunt and uncle!!