the Daily Thread TGIF FRIDAY the 13TH

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by silentNate

Friday the thirteenth is unlucky in England- usually because superstitious people take the day off and there is more work for the rest of us
Oh my!..

I hope everyone have a good day today!

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

Now that is just sad, Eithne..... buy that handsome fella some kitty toys!
Like he doesn't have enough toys, right now, he is asleep on a kitty sofa bed with a furry tail, a catnip pill and toy, a piece of honeysuckle bark and 3 mousies and 2 sponge balls (and the eyemask)

chromodactyl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
nothing as happened yet-apart from wine spill last night,in the garden with the cat periodically taking breaks from the kittens-tho it has started going a bit hazy.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all.
I'm off to get ready for work in a minute. Just popping in to say hi.

Isis is off to the vets Monday. Her ear is bothering her again, I wonder if she's feeling moms stress and it's bugging her because she's licking alot again and scratching her ear alot. She usually does that only when something is stressing her and this hasn't happened for awhile now. She's really cuddly with me lately too so it's off to the vets to make sure she's ok. Paranoid? Maybe. But better safe then sorry in these times of bad cat foods.

I hate working Friday the 13th. No good ever comes of it. And when I'm stressed, it's really not a good day for me. Never has been, never probably will be. I work 13 hours too. UGH! Can someone call me in please? I have to work at 11.

Nah, I'm a trooper and I'm gonna go.
gotta take a shower though I stink like Rocket drool.
He's such a lover.
See ya all when I get home tonight.

roxie225

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ughh I'm at work today and it is slow as ever! The phone has rang only once! It is going to be a very long day... I wish when I got home me and my BF could enjoy our weekend but our semester is coming to an end and the work has gotten crazy. We will be spending our weekend studying and writing papers
I thought college was supposed to be the best years of your life???

On the upside, my bf's 21st birthday is on May 12
(conveniently the weekend after school has finally ended). I am trying to plan a nice surprise party for him on kinda short notice. Hopefully things go as planned.

Have a g-r-e-a-t weekend everybody!!!!

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
evening everyone.
well so far been a good day and its just gone 6pm here. been to the park with the kids had lunch there ect.. and been a nice day all round. maybe i spoke to soon , but never mind lol

mom_2_3

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
This has been the worst day EVER and its not even half way over yet! Zuri passed away...the vet called, I was just there this morning, before I made it home they had called to tell me....so yup this by FAR is the worst day ever!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mom_2_3

This has been the worst day EVER and its not even half way over yet! Zuri passed away...the vet called, I was just there this morning, before I made it home they had called to tell me....so yup this by FAR is the worst day ever!
Awwww,
RIP sweet Zuri.

Hope your day gets better!