the Daily Thread TGIF Feb 16

kittenkiya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When you wish upon a star....makes no difference who you are...

OH I am sooooooo NOT in the hole today. It is 34 degrees...did someone say something about global warming???? As one of my co-workers said, "Global warming my behind."

I was going to fertilize the yard for spring, but too cold. Only getting to the 60's today.

Gonna hug my insiders, already fed and hugged my ferals and settle down with a second cup of French Vanilla. Vaya con Dios everyone.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Another sunny day but snow expected tomorrow. So I did the weekly shopping this morning. Better news is that it's supposed to warm up into the 50s next week!

It's also time to do the newsletter. I'd rather be posting on TCS.

And no, no weird dreams last night.

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
TGIF all! Going out to dinner and a play with some friends tonight - DH has to work! He wouldn't want to go to this anyway! Horrible lousy day at work so I came on here for a while! Not something I usually do but it was this or explode, and that would be just plain messy!

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Beautiful here today 81 and the suns out bigtime, anyone want some?
Not much going today I have to pick my Daughter up at the Hospital around Noon, she can't wait to get out... Alls well here so far.
Have a Great Firday, everyone And an even better weekend

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

Today just got more sucky - Matt has to away for work again on Sunday and he has only just got back.

And would someone please take all this snow away?
Dang, we could totally hang out if I lived in TO