Its really quite easy.

Step one: take pizza out of fridge.
Step two: put pizza in mouth.
Step three: eat.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sunny bright but just the right temperature for a change. Heading off to work in about an hour, Friday's are usually hectic with a bunch of deliveries and such. Oh well woo-hoo it's payday which makes it all worth-well.

Stuffy day hmm, I will have to give my teddy bear Beauregard a big huge. I have had Beau since I was 6 years old, a Christmas present from my Grandma who passed away the same year so he does have great sentimental value to me. Plus the kitties think he makes a great pillow.

Boy all this talk about food is making me hungry....Cinnamon toast it is I guess..

Have a great Friday everyone.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Posting late as I made 4 work stops this morning and waiting for a call from another to drop off some plants.
I have a black cat stuffed animal from when I was a toddler!!
Going to putz around the house this afternoon until I get my call-perhaps convince Neil to go out for dinner tonite. (chinese or pizza!!)
The weatherman said this morning that our part of Wisconsin has the best weather in the country today!! Its going to reach upper 70's slight breeze-very pleasant.

TGIF!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by silentNate

I'm just heating the oven for pizza

Love cuddly toys btw- Epona won't let me sleep with my Dwagon though as she says all my hugs should be for her
Awww, widdle Nate wif his Dwagon.... do you have pj's that match?

Originally Posted by babyharley

Its really quite easy.

And they think I am the smartbutt here....

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

And they think I am the smartbutt here....

I get it from you!
No need to fight over the title you 2. One can be the smartbutt and one can be the smart mouth.

Yippee! Almost hometime! Going to be a gorgeous weekend. Lots of outside playtime.

Have a great weekend everyone!

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Its really quite easy.

WOO HOO you go Kenz.

We got some much needed rain here also.We are fastly approaching a drought if we don't get more though.

Today is clean the house day here.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Humm lets see..this morning i woke up and then fixed a little breakfast (which my toaster oven burnt
) so i ate two bites of it
after that i went and had the oil/fluids changed in my car, the tires balanced and rotated- and then they told me i had a nail in my front tire (ahhh! sooooooo glad they noticed that before i was driving around on a flat!
) so since my tires were under warrenty- they replaced it for free
after that i came home to let the dogs out and then went to city hall to have my city id made. after that i picked up my nephew cooper and took him to "paint a piece" (little art studio) for his birthday and we painted for a few hours (it was sooo fun!!) next we went back to my sisters house and colin came over. We have home made bbq chicken pizza- it was soooooooooooo yummy
then i left, went to the store to get cat food and now i'm at home getting ready for bed (just did a bunch of laundry)