the Daily Thread TGIF 6-15

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Still hotter then you know what here, and I am having my usual Friday morning pity party regarding all those lucky people who get the weekend off when I have to work. It Dragon Boat Festival Weekend here so I will actually get to see the parade this afternoon when they take the boats down to the local beach for launch.
It is a pretty entertaining event seeing how creative people are in decorating their boats. I would have to say we have so viking descendants living here.
Also payday today so that is a definitely a bonus, will have to head over to walmart after work just because.
The kitties are good this morning, lounging in the bathtub, Sassy is just relaxing but Linus is intently staring down the drain just in case something should poke it's head out....
Have a good day all.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by adymarie

Why doesn't anyone make tea for those of us non-coffee drinkers?

Here - I'll put a pot of tea on for those who want some!
There you go

I have icey cold water too if anyone prefers or needs to cool off

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Epona

Thank you! I have vague memories of having to get up in the mornings to go to work and a general feeling of hatred towards humanity that lasted until lunchtime. I am not a morning person. If I could work part time only in the afternoons I would be very happy but alas less hours means less pay means less beer
Poor Nate will be upset if there is less beer.

Here's a nice avatar if you want to use it,

catmomof2

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
TGIF
This was a short week for me as it was my kids last day of school Tuesday so we got to sleep in the rest of the week but I am so tired and so glad it is Friday it may of been a short week but it felt long.Ready for the weekend
I need energy so I can be like this

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LSULOVER

How was the date last night Nat?
Oh Bea, it was pretty cute...we are going to the beach tomorrow and to the movies

I didn't see this thread all day!! Just found it, sorry I took so long

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cute Avatar.

I just got home from work and Tomorrow's my day off!

Now if they leave me alone and don't call me 1000000000 times, I'll have a great day!
I'm currently snacking on chips and waiting patiently for hubby to say, what do you want for dinner? I'm starvin' marvin. But alas, he's online playing Dungeons and Dragons, so I'm stuck, starving.. All 130 pounds of me!
Shoot, I can stand to loose some weight let me tell you!

Nothing much planned for tomorrow, just another quiet day at the old home front.

Have a fantastic weekend everyone!