the Daily Thread TGIF 3-16

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good afternoon everyone!!

Its a beautiful day here, a little cooler than it has been all week, but still beautiful. Nothing exciting going on today that I know of. I'll be taking the dogs on a long walk this afternoon if the wind dies down a bit, a long day of relaxing for me!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by silentNate

Overslept and was an hour late for work

Have to go and fix our broken toilet handle in a minute

Not having a good day
Here's a
for ya, buddy! Hope the rest of the day/night goes better!

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
T.G.I.F here means I am closer to labor fingers crossed lol.
It is beautiful day here I even see butterflies and more birds outside

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's been raining here for the last 3 days!!!!So, we have floods here.
It's suppose to be COLD here this weekend.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've had a pretty good day so far considering I had to be in for an 8am meeting (I don't normally get in until 9ish), and the day started with Smudge scaling my shirtless back this morning!

I haven't had any "morning" sickness, and I've even had an appetite! So I took advantage of that and had the mose awesome lunch! I had slow roasted beef brisket (apparently it had been slow roasting overnight!), awesome mashed potatoes, and steamed broccoli (I love broccoli!), then had a Baileys Irish Cream truffle and a mint chocolate truffle - made onsite by the chefs. Man it was sooooooo good! I love working on days like this!
And to top it off I sat outside in the sun and ate my lunch and it was just beautiful

Tonight we're going to a friends party in the city, and staying in a swish hotel in San Francisco afterwards (DH's yearly bonus came through, so we're splurging!), so it should be a great night as well!

Hope everyone is having a great St Patrick's Day!!!!