the Daily Thread OGIM 7-9

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ugh! I so didn't want to get up today. I was up late watching tv and 3 hours later I woke up to cat fights. I guess they are settling in now.

I just can't believe I slept until noon. I feel like the day is wasted now.
Have tons of laundry to do and fur balls to vacuum.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
While the hot weather has moved on the humidity is hanging around.

So it was a good time to do paperwork which I have completed and found a $100 error (in my favor) in my business checkbook!!

Anakat-I have soooo many cherries to pick (I have 4 trees) plus I have to pick the raspberries (again). Haven't made cherry jam usually cherry pie filling.

So not much going on until the humidity drops. Didn't see Bobber at all yesterday until I called her late last night-she must have had a cool place to sleep.

Have a good rest of the day.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Major humidity here today. We just got our power back about 7 this morning, lost it during a really nasty thunderstorm about 10 lastnight.
We had three huge
in all, lot of property damage, and such around the area.
Didn't do much to cool it down however, it did bring the fire rating back down to normal...
Not up to much this morning, heading off to work in about and hour.
The kitties are good, a little shell shocked from all the thunder lastnight but now resting comfortably in the center of my bed.

Hope everyone has a good one.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hey, my work week started yesterday!
No AC either....it was like a blinking sauna yesterday. Today at least its slightly cooler, but not by much!
Can my vacation start today not tomorrow?