The daily thread of October 16, 2006

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got off work early today so that was awesome!!

Other than that my day was pretty boring at work..I'm excited for tomorrow though...gym day

I'm just sitting around watching tv, and listening to my new computer speakers!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The only things I use on my phone are the voice mail and the handsfree caling. Never used text messages. In fact this is the first time I called my sis who lives out of state as I don't want to pay roaming either. I can't get nationwide calling until march.
I guess your daughter is out alot of $$$$$!!!! Yikes!!
Did find another Christmas gift for my mom and a couple fall themed decorating things for me!!, a great puzzle at Goodwill (its cats!!) and a pretty little vintage china bowl there too. And perhaps more SS stuff!!

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well - we had our little "chat" and she understands completely what she did wrong. I did tell her that she was very lucky in that Verizon was nice enough to set us up with a text plan for this month, retroactivating it back to the start of the billing cycle which allows 1000 texts for only $15. That was awesome! Thank you Verizon!! The charges for the individual texts would have been about $85, but now will only cost us $15 this month. So the agreement was that her father and I would pay $5 a month for 250 texts for her and her sister. Since this month will be $15, she owes us $10 towards the bill which she understands and is very thankful it wasn't more. That said though I also told her that 1000 texts for this month does NOT mean she can keep texting cause she's only at 850!!