the Daily Thread Monday Jan 15

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

I'd never have thought that those two would be exchanging clothing tips...
Why's that? Were cool BB is a Good Girl
Aren't ya BB. I know I am
We might be changing clothes to Neet who knew

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was just kidding! I actually had a feeling you two might hit it off. You're about the same size, and both pistols....

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

Why's that? Were cool BB is a Good Girl
Aren't ya BB. I know I am
We might be changing clothes to Neet who knew
You betcha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

I was just kidding! I actually had a feeling you two might hit it off. You're about the same size, and both pistols....
You did tell me that about her, you said that you thought me and her would get along good.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

I never thought of that kids, I do not like to have to take jeans up I won't but them if they don't fit in length. I am stuck between a 4 and 6 and 5s aren't always easy to find, I usually but those Gloria Vanderbuilt when there on sale because I am to cheap to pay $36 for a pair so i get them when there half that, but they don't come in a 5 a 6 is to big and I have 4s now and there gettin a little tight, I guess they have probably shrunl alot
because they have that itty bit of stretch in them. Maybe I'll look at the boys. Thanks BB
It wouldn't hurt halfpint, I can wear a little boys size 14 but the jeans are just a little short, so I wear a little boys shorts and they fit me fine.

I buy a little girls 16 slim and they fit me perfect, length and everything, I buy them from JC Pennys, they are Arizona jeans with a flare leg. I just love the way that they fit me.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Colin and I had lunch at Booya Burritos today (awesome resturant!! fresh food....nothings fatty or anything like that
) then we went to Costco to pick up a few things. Now we're back home- he's got the toaster oven strewn all over the living room in parts trying to fix it
and i'm watching Super Nanny.