the Daily Thread Monday 6-25

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning/Afternoon Everyone!
We are moved in to Mom's house. Nothing got lost or broken during the move. The moving company was awesome! They quoted us a figure for 5.5 hours and 6.5 hours that we had to pay at the end of the day. They ended up charging us for 4 hours instead. Those guys can move quickly! It was nice to end up with 200$ extra for us.

The kitties are doing pretty good. I used the vanilla trick and feliway. Benson has taken a liking to Mom's room and Cello now sleeps with us

Molly is in her glory with the backyard.

It looks like it is going to rain today. I hope the sun comes out for a bit cause I promised to take the kitties outside today.

Have tons of laundry to do. DH has no clothes left.

Have a great day everyone!

Originally Posted by silentNate

It is now two weeks since I had a cigarette
Congrats! That's great news!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by silentNate

Bought some luxury ready meals for Epona when she gets home- seeing as our new mouse should allow her to play her puter games whereas our old one had a sticky wheel I don't reckon she will mind
Well, good for you on quitting smoking AND spoiling Epona.

Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

Hey Lady! Did you steal that from me or did I steal that from you!?!
Hmm, I thought I stole it from Nat,
We'll just blame her then!

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Afternoon all!
Finally a day off after a week of yuck! I was thinking about trying to make Dh some Rice Krispy treats today but he made me mad last night so I think I might have to wait.

Other then those little things, nothing really is happening here. Oh I did get a $500 a year raise. I know it's not alot, but hey after 3 years, anything's better then nothing right?

Have a great day!!!!!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

Hmm, I thought I stole it from Nat,
We'll just blame her then!
Maybe I stole it from her? I unno.....I just remember starting to say it after seeing a t-shirt at walmart that said 'Chillin with my Peeps' and had the candy peeps on it! I unno!