The Critters of ScamperFarms

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by boys mum

ahhhhhhhh so cute stop it im getting so broody and i havent got any more room for any more cats
Awwww..*there there*

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by PrissyKitty

LOL I like the first picture there is a sticker over the part of the box that says pharmacy, so the box says
"America's Largest Pet!"
well you know she has to feel important lmao

ollyextra05

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your home and animals are so amazing! Seems like a wonderful place to live (although prob. not so wonderful when you're baling hay for hours or shoveling manure).
My husband and I hope to one day be able to live on a small farm with cats, dogs, vegetable patch, and some chickens and pygmy goats (my husband has a strange goat obsession!)
But for now I'll settle for living in the city and living vicariously through your pictures!

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by OllyExtra05

Your home and animals are so amazing! Seems like a wonderful place to live (although prob. not so wonderful when you're baling hay for hours or shoveling manure).
My husband and I hope to one day be able to live on a small farm with cats, dogs, vegetable patch, and some chickens and pygmy goats (my husband has a strange goat obsession!)
But for now I'll settle for living in the city and living vicariously through your pictures!
Tehehe..thanks. I actually dont mind the grunt work
it is actually pleasing to me. But i think its because you can actually SEE your results. right there infront of you. when a field is baled...its done..you can seee it you can count the bales.

When you have cleaned the manure up..its done..you can see it..til the next one starts

feel free to live through the pics. hehe...you know goats actually scare me to death..heh

Feel free to live through the pics

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OM gosh I have been through the farm bit, had almost 7 acres in Wine County here in Calif, we had 22 horses,we raised Throughbreds and Quarters, 15 or so cats, 4 dogs sometimes 8 or 10 puppies, goats, pigs., cows, rabbits, ducks, geese, and the almighty chickens, and a spoiled Pot bellied piger, and I did that work and I do mean work with all my Heart, But when Myt first hubby passed away I didn't wanna be there anymore, and I am so done with that. I enjoyed raising the foals, and whatever else there was, but I would not want to do it again. I have been remarried for 8 yrs to a Wonderful Guy who did 26 yrs in the Navy he is an engineer, and I am a BUM
well almost a bum
I think I'm getting old

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

OM gosh I have been through the farm bit, had almost 7 acres in Wine County here in Calif, we had 22 horses,we raised Throughbreds and Quarters, 15 or so cats, 4 dogs sometimes 8 or 10 puppies, goats, pigs., cows, rabbits, ducks, geese, and the almighty chickens, and a spoiled Pot bellied piger, and I did that work and I do mean work with all my Heart, But when Myt first hubby passed away I didn't wanna be there anymore, and I am so done with that. I enjoyed raising the foals, and whatever else there was, but I would not want to do it again. I have been remarried for 8 yrs to a Wonderful Guy who did 26 yrs in the Navy he is an engineer, and I am a BUM
well almost a bum
I think I'm getting old
tehehe..well i for one can not wait to be a "BUM" lol..steve said when he either a)makes store manager or B)his band makes it big..LMAO

I can be a bum. and focus on all the critters and not annoying people on the phone LMAO

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

Lady Gwen is beautiful.. would love to see some more pics of her!!!
here is two from yesterday. I will try to get some more of her just for you
tommrow.

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh don't tell me he has a band also, we have to much in common
My grandson and my son-in-law both have there own bands, my son-in-law has his own recording studio, what kind of Music do you get to listen to?
My son-in-law plays lead gutair and sings, My 17 yr old Grandson plays lead gutair, bass, keyboards, and some drums and sings in a band Called Riverside Dr, it's kinda like emo
or indy
and don't ask what they are
But they are good, if you like the music, I am all for being support, my grandson is a wonderful kid, (He's my favorite ) don't tell anyone though, cause I have 4 more of those people around

I think were so much alike you should just give me a Cat

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Oh don't tell me he has a band also, we have to much in common
My grandson and my son-in-law both have there own bands, my son-in-law has his own recording studio, what kind of Music do you get to listen to?
My son-in-law plays lead gutair and sings, My 17 yr old Grandson plays lead gutair, bass, keyboards, and some drums and sings in a band Called Riverside Dr, it's kinda like emo
or indy
and don't ask what they are
But they are good, if you like the music, I am all for being support, my grandson is a wonderful kid, (He's my favorite ) don't tell anyone though, cause I have 4 more of those people around

I think were so much alike you should just give me a Cat
www.converwatts.com thats is band
my fav song is free..it rocks hehe...yup hes been playing drums for 25 years..

Umm...naww..i dont think i could just give a kitty away..how about one of the ponies..lol

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The kitties are adorable all of them... The horses make me what to ride ...

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
TORTIETUDE...ms Jade.

Lace says..SNORE

Isis standing still for two seconds.

Athena free set up

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A pony
I used to have an appy mare that took me straght to the trees
A rider I'm not, caregiver can do... Plus I don't have an extra room anymore the kitties have taken over the house the 2 bedrooms upstairs the bonus room upstairs and the whole downstairs, the only thing I have to myself is my bedroom, and I have an under the bed kitty there, she's protector of Mom's room
Music sounds great, my grandson has a myspace page with the songs on it, www.myspace.com/riversidedrive, he playing lead gutair in these, the 2nd one is pretty good, well the music

I really can't say what kind of stuff they play, but there still trying to figure out what they want to be
he's only been with this band for about 2 months, he also plays acustic gutair, ok I'm done cause I'm not bragging, it's just Love

prissykitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
More horse pics please! got any from any rides? Hey are you on Ridecamp? I have subscribed to the digest for several years. When I moved from CA to TX I was in the middle of training Merlin for a LD. He could slow rack at 5-6 mph for about 4 hours straight, then with a break he could do it again. And this was in the hollywood hills. Boy he and I sure were fit...maybe we will be again some day!

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

A pony
I used to have an appy mare that took me straght to the trees
A rider I'm not, caregiver can do... Plus I don't have an extra room anymore the kitties have taken over the house the 2 bedrooms upstairs the bonus room upstairs and the whole downstairs, the only thing I have to myself is my bedroom, and I have an under the bed kitty there, she's protector of Mom's room
Music sounds great, my grandson has a myspace page with the songs on it, www.myspace.com/riversidedrive, he playing lead gutair in these, the 2nd one is pretty good, well the music

I really can't say what kind of stuff they play, but there still trying to figure out what they want to be
he's only been with this band for about 2 months, he also plays acustic gutair, ok I'm done cause I'm not bragging, it's just Love
hehehehe well i am sure Mishka would love to just be a pasture puff, LOL
glad you like the music! as soon as my speakers work i will go give your grandsons a listen! I book marked the page

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by PrissyKitty

More horse pics please! got any from any rides? Hey are you on Ridecamp? I have subscribed to the digest for several years. When I moved from CA to TX I was in the middle of training Merlin for a LD. He could slow rack at 5-6 mph for about 4 hours straight, then with a break he could do it again. And this was in the hollywood hills. Boy he and I sure were fit...maybe we will be again some day!
I am not on ridecamp. I will dig up some pics of me and Vixen on rides. Honestly i dont have to many because i usually went on my own. My family wasnt for all the hot days, LOL..but i have some hard copy ones that have been sent to me here and there. So I will get them put on cd