The Colors of Love

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Brown, red and black, with some white thrown in here and there....(that's Jennie on the back of the couch, she doesn't like crowds :lol3: )

12:30 PM

1:30 PM

2:05

2:25

2:45

Not much longer after that last picture I had to get up. I hated to disturb them and I waited as long as I could, but it was either disturb them or wet the couch, LOL

But Tolly found a sunbeam, so it was okay..

Last edited:

sflacat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
That's a serious kitty pile!!!! Alot of love in those pics!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Why is it that when a kitty pile happens on us....
we have to move? :dk: :lol2:

You are right, Tolly in the sunbeam, made up for breaking up their pile. :lovegrin2:

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wish my cats layed down nicely together with me like yours do! Mine always end up fighting.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Seeing shots like that, it amazes me that anybody can say cats are aloof!
Thanks for looking! That's a huge pet peeve of mine, this reputation cats have as "solitary" or "loners"

That's a serious kitty pile!!!! Alot of love in those pics!
Thank you. Yes, they really love each other. Even Jennie does, but she just doesn't like to be crowded. She was on me first, but when the others came she moved to the back of the couch.

Why is it that when a kitty pile happens on us....
we have to move? :dk: :lol2:
You are right, Tolly in the sunbeam, made up for breaking up their pile. :lovegrin2:
I know. I deliberately did not drink any water that morning, because I wanted a nice long relaxing couch session. But with all that weight on my middle, it was bound to happen :lol3:

:lol3: I didn't notice you were UNDER the kitty pile until the 2nd picture. :flail:
And awwwwwwww @Queen Eva and Tolly. :heart3:
LOL Laurie! yep, couch time is a favorite time. At night when they see me shut the computer and brush my teeth and get my book, they start gathering by the couch, in anticipation. When it happens in the day time it's a real bonus.

Wish my cats layed down nicely together with me like yours do! Mine always end up fighting.
It's been a tradition long before any of these cats were here. Each new comer has learned from the ones before how wonderful it is to pile on mommie at night. :heart3:

Thanks for looking you guys :)

Last edited:

cattoys

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Too cute and lazy snuggle but definitely not boring..

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for looking everyone. That was the last Cat Pile I had with Tolly :angel:, so I'm really glad I photographed it. He did get on me for a short time the next day, but not for a long afternoon with the other three. By the day after that he had started to fail, and two days later he left us. So I really cherish this set of pictures.:rbheart: :rbheart: