The coat check girl @ The Cat Lounge

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi guys & gals...
I was PMing Kittylover4ever yesterday. And she asked what do I do for a living... I told her I was the coat check girl at The Cat Lounge
And it got me thinking.... I know I am on TCS ALL DAY at work. And I know TroutsMom is on most of the day at work too... So for the rest of you, how many times a day while at work do you HAVE to log onto TCS to get your daily fix?

Me, I keep myself logged in and keep it minimized at the bottom of the screen. When people walk by me I'm typing away....I can look SO busy when I'm replying to all these posts!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am on here pretty much all day. I do take TCS breaks to do some work. Its not like my work is suffering because of it. I am just soo addicted!!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That is so funny.
A coat check girl who has TCS on all day.

Bravo!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

I am on here pretty much all day. I do take TCS breaks to do some work. Its not like my work is suffering because of it. I am just soo addicted!!
I agree!
I mean, I'm accurate and efficient....I get my real work done in say 2 hours out of the day... At The Cat Lounge, the pays not great, but mingling with the crowd is to die for!!!
Someone's gotta frequent it during the day... Lounges aren't only for night time!
I too am totally addicted Brandi...I think I need a patch, or a meeting or something!!!

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I work for a really big company... so I can just keep the site up all day if I want, but if we are busy I can't post or read. We've been really slow for the past few weeks so I can read a little more than normal.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

Hi guys & gals...
I was PMing Kittylover4ever yesterday. And she asked what do I do for a living... I told her I was the coat check girl
And it got me thinking.... I know I am on TCS ALL DAY at work. And I know TroutsMom is on most of the day at work too... So for the rest of you, how many times a day while at work do you HAVE to log onto TCS to get your daily fix?

Me, I keep myself logged in and keep it minimized at the bottom of the screen. When people walk by me I'm typing away....I can look SO busy when I'm replying to all these posts!
How dare you accuse me of slacking off on TCS all day!!
I certainly am not on TCS..........(hmmm, did I just incriminate myself by posting that?)

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
When I'm at work doing paperwork I always have TCS on minimized too, I've become an expert at responding to posts while looking like I am thinking very hard!

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I used to be on all day at my last job. But then I changed to becoming a teacher (and now working at a daycare during the summer) and there's not a second to spare to be on TCS, not to mention I think it'd be frowned upon, lol

alaynna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am on here all day at work in the morning and then when I get home I usually get on a few times

butterflydream

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm on and Off. Course I stay at home with the kids....so between running after them and such. And my other online addiction site (Open Diary).

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Depends on the day really - I'm usually logged on from 8AM til 5PM at work - but I just keep the site window open, I usually check in during the day, but I've been on more lately cuz work has been soooo slooowww

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was telling Heather that my bosses are all here today, so I have to be careful and only be on for breif stints at a time.............

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am on and off through out the day
Since I am a stay at home mom and all
I just get on whenever I want~
It is very very addictive!!

lilleah

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
GOSH! What do all you people do that allows you to have computer access ALL DAY at work you Lucky Ducks!

I'm a waitress at both of my jobs, and the only computer I see, is one with a bunch of food options to send a ticket through. It would so awesome if I had a cool job like you folks.