The Chocolate thread!

chester&piper

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by rapunzel47

Did you know that Toblerone is also available in dark (and white)? You don't see it just everywhere -- but it truly is awesome!
I love Toblerone!! They had one out at Christmas that was the milk chocolate capped with white chocolate. It was to die for!! To bad it was only out for a limited time.

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I prefer milk chocolate with peanut butter or nuts.

misscharlotte

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rapunzel47

Did you know that Toblerone is also available in dark (and white)? You don't see it just everywhere -- but it truly is awesome!
Yes, I am aware of this, but I still prefer the milk chocolate version.

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The Haagen-Daz Triple Chocolate ice cream is excellent: rich chocolate ice cream, with a fudge swirl and truffle pieces. Its not going to make me give up Godiva Belgian Dark Chocolate but, it IS a nice diversion.

berylayn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
this thread finally broke me down!! I had to open one of my boxes of decadant chocolates from my students on valentines day. chocoalte isn't really on my diet at the moment, but tonight it tasted oh so good. yum!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by flisssweetpea

I love it how we're up to page 6 on this thread and so far nobody has voted "what's the big deal"
Yeah, me, too!!! Although, I suppose anyone who would vote that way probably just gave the whole thing a miss -- but I had to at least give them a voice, even if they didn't care

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like my milk chocolate very creamy. I used to hands-down prefer Nestle's over Hershey's. But, sadly, you just don't see plain Nestle's bars anymore. I do like a nice Symphony bar.

Although I will eat chocolate with nuts, I prefer it plain, so it can melt in my mouth...... Yum, pass the milk.....