The catsite rocks!

kjs

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Just a note to ponder...if you lurk at Dogo a while you will see that all of us think Dogo is the best place ever (we are even having a celebratory 5 years together meetup I am travelling all the way from Belgium to Iowa!)...its just a simple fact that some people cant join in that kind of a tight knit community easily...we are not bad people..honest!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by KJS

Just a note to ponder...if you lurk at Dogo a while you will see that all of us think Dogo is the best place ever (we are even having a celebratory 5 years together meetup I am travelling all the way from Belgium to Iowa!)...its just a simple fact that some people cant join in that kind of a tight knit community easily...we are not bad people..honest!
We're a tight knit community as well. Many of us have become fabulous and close friends with other members on the site. However, we do welcome new people here with open arms without any other condition than that they love cats.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pandybear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Talon

We cat owners are like our cats, laid back and take life as it comes. If we don't like something? Go to sleep - we might like it better at a later time.
how true!

the meetup sound like fun, i hope all goes well for you
i haven't ever been on one because i'm in outback Australia, too far to meet with anyone plus, my husband may not be too keen on the idea

felicia

dmcwlvssr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
DITTO!!! I really enjoy spending time here with you all!!

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love The cat Site too. I belong to another forum as well. It's on Exotic cats (non domestic felines) and all the people there are just like here, maybe even a little closer. We have a very strong bond there, especially when it comes to ban laws. Everyone is welcome as well, whether you own an exotic cat or not. Must be the cat lover in all of us