The Cats Meow: A rewarding challenge to all...... see inside for details..

whiskers151

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Here is a short clip of Misty. She does this to get attention when she wants to sit and cuddle after meal times.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Whiskers151

Here is a short clip of Misty. She does this to get attention when she wants to sit and cuddle after meal times.

Your video is marked as private.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwwwwww, I could hear her little motor running too

zoeysmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well, after plenty of trying, I finally got both cats' meows on record! Belle pretty much meows constantly, and Delilah is getting close. She never used to meow, but Belle has taught her that if she talks, she gets what she wants (specifically, pets!).

You'll hear me mention Belle's whiny meow - you hear a bit of it...she has a whine where she doesn't really meow - just kind of whimpers like a dog would. Delilah has what I call a "heartbreaker meow", which she lets out every now and then and it just melts my heart - I'll pretty much give her whatever she wants when she uses it because she just sounds sooo sad! I need to try to get it on video!

http://s745.photobucket.com/albums/xx100/sn02py/?action=view&current=SDV_0013.flv

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by zoeysmom

Well, after plenty of trying, I finally got both cats' meows on record! Belle pretty much meows constantly, and Delilah is getting close. She never used to meow, but Belle has taught her that if she talks, she gets what she wants (specifically, pets!).

You'll hear me mention Belle's whiny meow - you hear a bit of it...she has a whine where she doesn't really meow - just kind of whimpers like a dog would. Delilah has what I call a "heartbreaker meow", which she lets out every now and then and it just melts my heart - I'll pretty much give her whatever she wants when she uses it because she just sounds sooo sad! I need to try to get it on video!
You did give it a good try tho
I'd like to hear Delilahs meow sometime.

Both of them are precious