The cat with a huge nose!

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This wasn't my cat or anyone's I know. I usually consider this kind of thing online as click bait and don't bite. But I saw this picture of a cat with an enormous nose and had to find out what was wrong.

It took me quite a while to get to the end, but the cause (which had puzzled the owner and the vet) was a new air freshener the owner was using. She took a mental inventory of what she had changed around her inside only cat and hit on the right thing.

I don't know if the story was true, but have no reason to doubt it. The specific air freshener wasn't named. I thought I would pass it along as a warning, just in case it is an accurate story. The vet prescribed medications, but the cat's symptoms returned as soon as he finished them. I would be beyond shocked if that happened to any of my cats.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I wish I had the link. It was one of those drawn out stories but if it was real, it was awful. The woman's friends and family were taking up money for an MRI and other expensive tests because she couldn't afford it.

IndyJones

Adopt don't shop.
Top Cat
Purraise
A link would be helpful or at least the picture. I have never heard of this or even seen it. I understand not wanting to link click bait/viruses but without context its hard to know what you are texting about.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
IndyJones IndyJones I am sorry. I wish I had linked the article that day. I looked all over for it a few minutes ago and cannot find it anywhere. I am tenacious and am determined to find something.