The cat in my kitchen....

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sarah,

I'm so glad he found you. I'd say at this point, it looks like he is here to stay if no one has knocked on your door.
My Lizbeth wandered into my life by screaming to get inside. After a week of searching the paper for lost animals and keeping an eye out for flyers someone may have posted, she became mine. IMO, I feel if they don't make an effort to locate him, they probably are not worthy of having him in their home.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by captiva

Sarah,

I'm so glad he found you. I'd say at this point, it looks like he is here to stay if no one has knocked on your door.
My Lizbeth wandered into my life by screaming to get inside. After a week of searching the paper for lost animals and keeping an eye out for flyers someone may have posted, she became mine. IMO, I feel if they don't make an effort to locate him, they probably are not worthy of having him in their home.
Thank you, Chris!
I think you're right! I have been checking everywhere for any sign of a lost kitty and there hasn't been anything - usually the area is covered with flyers and posters, but nothing!
I agree that if they can't be bothered to find their kitty, they don't deserve them!

Lizbeth was lucky to find you, too! They certainly know how to be let into your home and your heart!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by captiva

IMO, I feel if they don't make an effort to locate him, they probably are not worthy of having him in their home.
I agree with you 100% on that.

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sarah, isn't it great how things work out? Little'un knew how to find you and has turned out to be such a wonderful addition
. I'm so happy for your growing furfamily!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you Amy! He is a wonderful addition - if not a handful!
I am pleased that he found me because I would be so sad if he was out there alone!

Oh and he's taking quite well to the name Willow!