The Cat Food Was A Great Deal

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Last night we went for a few groceries at our local Giant. They have Friskies Buffet 24 cans for $10 this week.

I had two $2.00 coupons, each off 24 cans. Plus a $3.00 coupon if I spent $20 on pet products.

We bought 48 cans of FB cat food, for 27 cents a can. Excellent price! The cats didn't care; as long as they have food, they don't care how much it costs. But I was doing a happy dance. :woohoo: That will see us through almost two weeks!

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Last night we went for a few groceries at our local Giant. They have Friskies Buffet 24 cans for $10 this week.

I had two $2.00 coupons, each off 24 cans. Plus a $3.00 coupon if I spent $20 on pet products.

We bought 48 cans of FB cat food, for 27 cents a can. Excellent price! The cats didn't care; as long as they have food, they don't care how much it costs. But I was doing a happy dance. :woohoo: That will see us through almost two weeks!
Congratulations.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Great deal :) That happened to me once. I had a bunch of coupons for a variety of brands, even dog food. Petco was having a food sale so I got something like $27 worth of food for free :yess: The dog food and the food my diabetic cat couldn't eat got donated to the SPCA:happycat:

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, that is a wonderful savings! It is kind of like shopping at Kohl's, and getting coupons and rewards savings, except it's for cats! :dancingblackcat:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Our admin assistant at work found a coupon in Sunday's paper for FB cat food; she gave it to me. It's the same thing, $2 off 24 cans. I'll save it and use it when they're on sale again. I also have a paper coupon for another $3 off pet stuff; my last one was digital from the store.

R raysmyheart you're right! It's like Kohl's for cats!