The Cat Came Back The Very Next Day.....

sonia

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh thank Goodness !!! I am so happy.

I sometimes wish we could have a tracking chip on our animals that we can log on
to a website and have a little blob flash on a map to tell us where they are within 3 feet ! That way we'd still panic but we'd find the naughty little critters very quickly.

I'm so happy that Fluffy is safe and sound. Give Fluffy a snuggle from me

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sonia

I sometimes wish we could have a tracking chip on our animals that we can log on
to a website and have a little blob flash on a map to tell us where they are within 3 feet ! That way we'd still panic but we'd find the naughty little critters very quickly.

Sounds like a pretty good idea to me, Sonia!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sonia

Now that would be a fine use for GPS technology! And perhaps not all that far away...

http://www.aero.org/publications/GPS...EvryDyUse.html

sonia

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Ahh, if only I had the technological know how, and the money to finance the idea, and turn it into a reality...*sigh* don't you just hate it when you know an idea would make your millions, and you can't afford to do anything about it !

Still, at least Fluffy's home, I'm thrilled about that

bossinova

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Silly cats. They sure know how to frighten their people! My cat Tank (who's quite ill right now, please say a prayer for him, he's waaay to young to go anywhere!!!!
) has been hiding up inside of our boxspring lately. Can you blame the poor guy- everytime I touch him, it seems like I'm squirting antibiotics down his throat, or force feeding him, or giving him subcue fluids! I'd find creative places to hide, too!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh I'm so glad to hear that Fluffy is home!! (I missed the thread about him being missing!) but I know how worried you must have been. Hugs!