The 'Captivating' Cats!

lauracatlover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

Check out her milky moustache!
that has got to be the cutest thing i have EVER seen!! oh my gosh that is like the cutest!

give all your GORGEOUS kitties a hug from me.

omg it's adorable!!

lauracatlover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

More Wicket, I love these three pictures!
ok, can I just say that that little milky moustache is TOTALLY ADORABLE! oh my god, I've GOT to stop coming onto this thread so I can see that gorgeous thing!!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rumpleteazer

Oh I know how the guilt thing works!! You would be able to appreciate this story! When my little Teazer cat had surgery earlier this month to remove a lump (she's fine now!
), she had to wear one of those big collars to keep her from pulling at her stitches. She hated it, but she was such a little ham about it! If someone was in the room, she would huddle on the floor and hang her head down as if it was too heavy to lift because of this collar. It was the saddest site in the world! I wish I had a picture! But if no one was in the room, she would walk around like normal
Aren't they just a riot?!
Aww that's a gorgeous story. They know how to get our sympathy don't they?!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lauracatlover

that has got to be the cutest thing i have EVER seen!! oh my gosh that is like the cutest!

give all your GORGEOUS kitties a hug from me.

omg it's adorable!!
Thank you! Nice to meet you too.

tlea

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
HI,...what a DOLL!!!,..I want one,...I have to say I was emailing to ask if anyone had any suggestions since I have decided to add one more "baby" to our family,...& want to ask if a torti female persian would be too much since I have heard that they can be more "roudy" than some,...& we already share our home with a maltese,a yorkie,& a torti point himalayan,..all female,...I thought about adding a male kitten,..but the one tha I literally fell in love with ,..lol,.is that female torti,..the lady also has 3 males,..a blk little boy,..a red little boy,..& also a flame point white little boy,.that is alittle bit older,...anyway,...I have a great passion for persians & exotics,...they are usually so lovable & mellow,...too,..besides who could ever resist that face!!! LOL,..Thanks so much for sharing your pics,..Please keep it up,..TLEA

tlea

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
WELL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>after seeing that little female blk kitten,...what a sweet adorable little one,..what a face,..lol,..I do need to ck out that one that lady has,...she does have a male blk one,.so,...born in early Aug ..I believe,.so they aren't quite ready to go yet,.she said,..she would let me know,...I am to call her this wkend,..hopefully I can reach her then,..as she is VERY hard to get a hold of,...at times,...lol,..anyway,..if you have any thoughts on this,...I'd sure be interested in hearing your views,....especially since you are very versed in exotics & Persians,...lol,..BEAUTIFUL BABIES!!! TLEA

whitsstar

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello!
Lovely cats&kittens!!! I'm going to be purchasing an exotic shorthair soon. However, the breeder has cats that have kittens with both the flat and pointed face. Is it normal for an exotic to have a pointed face?