The BundyLee Spam Thread!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

-bunn-

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Spammity spammity spam.

In days of old when Knights were bold....um wrong forum.

Lalalala, not been here for a while, is it still musty in here or did they hang some new air freshner up? No? Ah well.

Runs off to another Cat forum to torment Bundy and Ghys, bwahaha.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
BuNN! Get you behind back here! I miss you! Good to see you popping in every once and a while for a visit! How are Suki and the Kitty Army?

-bunn-

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Suki paid a visit to the vets today, had a dental check, slight gingervitis but not serious, usual antibiotics.
She fine otherwise and full of the joys of spring, thanx for asking
There's some new pics on my website - www.thebunnery.com under Suki Gallery

I miss you lot too, but I doubt I'd be very welcome
You know where I am

Now to get silly

Kitty Army is currently involved in operations behind enemy lines so I caanot devulge much information, but suffice to say they are all well. Charles my Commander in charge of night manuevours has reported that some of his charges have a slight tendancy to lick their bits at very inappropriate times.

bren.1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
BuNN, I can't believe you're here! Happy to hear you and the kitty army are doing good, and Suki, too. Please stop by more often, just ignore those silly people who don't appreciate you and your sense of humor.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am glad Suki is well - and I keep trying to visit elsewher, but never do for some silly reason or the other!

Make sure that kitty army is guarding their flank - don't want to be open for an attack from behind!

whisker's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
BuNN and the kitty army???? Oh my..... what a dangerous combination! I say: RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love ya Bunn!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Tarav
I think that I am confused by this thread!
To understand this you have to read this thread here .

Bunn is a member is is not here as often as most of us would like. he has a wicked sense of humour.

Here is another kitty army thread! Kitty army

-bunn-

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Enemies of the Kitty army reside here. The Kitty Army Sub- Commander Von Catflapsen informed me of a possible strike against us in order to remove the humour. This was averted with a tactical retreat and we are now ammasing our forces North of the Cat Site.

Infiltration will be swift, no one will stand in our way, not even a banning from these forums will stop us for we have many guises and we also wear slacks......

Be warned enemies of the Kitty Army, we take no prisoners and have no mercy.

*cough*

I need to get out more.

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This powerful top-secret military weapon is ready and willing to defend us against any possible attacks by the kitty army!!!!

YOU don't have a CHANCE BuNN!!!!!

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Signs your cat is plotting world domination.

Sits on your newspaper in the morning and carefully reads the coded message that Garfield sends out every day.

Used to sleep on top of TV, now monitors CNN 24 hours a day.

Notably absent from home during surprise feline invasion of Poland.

When you enter the room, Snowball and the other members of the Tri-Cateral Commission stop talking and begin playing with yarn.

Behind the couch you find a forged passport, plane tickets, and nine suicide bombs.

Makes coded messages out of Meow Mix.

Well, *somebody* subscribed to alt.cats.world.domination.

Autopsy of the last mouse left on your doormat reveals "tattoo" to be blueprint of the UN Building.

Constantly petting that bald man he keeps on his lap.

Kitty Chow spilled on the floor spells out "Drop the car keys and leave the door open or the dog gets it in the head."

Then -- dead mice in the kitchen. Now -- dead third world dictators in the basement.

Judging from the kitchen, he seems to be working on some kind of "land mine" technology.

Fluffy is now sleeping only 21 hours a day, down from 23.

Has recently been acting somewhat... aloof.

What your cat lacks in charisma and good looks, he makes up for with his ruthless handling of rival software companies.

Somehow, you're now subscribed to "Kitty of Fortune" magazine.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by mzjazz2u
hmmmmmm <trying to decode BuNN's last message>

He no longer feels comfortable posting here often, due to some past unpleasantness. I miss him and his gorgeous cat Suki!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
YES!
I love her - she is gorgeous! I still have the pic you send of her to me at Christmas on the refridgerater. My boys love looking at her pic!

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by -BuNN-

Infiltration will be swift, no one will stand in our way, not even a banning from these forums will stop us for we have many guises and we also wear slacks......
Thanks! I kind of figured out the part of there being some kind of conflict previously. This is what I was trying to decode! (Above). Especially "we have many guises."

He sure sounds like a lot of fun though!

Oh, and I just saw Suki... she IS beautiful! Most gorgeous black cat I've ever seen!

-bunn-

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Speaking of which I lost your address.....I have it somewhere and I bet Suki is sending you money to say how cute she is
She's a vain kitty, even if I put my head on her fur she then has to lick herself after.

I'm so proud of her and thank you for saying how much you like her