The Bug Got Away! (he Is Upset...)

GaryT

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I went upstairs to see how Theodore was doing (his fav spot seems to be the upstairs bedroom window). He was really talking and his teeth were chattering (wish I had the camera!) so I quick grabbed the camera and captured him upset about losing a bug that had landed on the outside of the screen. He talks a LOT! And here he is letting me know his displeasure in losing that "toy". LOL He is soon to be one year old (June 28th) and it is so fun to watch him making new discoveries.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
What a fun cat! LOL
I forget, have you ever talked about building a catio, or getting a mesh tent for a smaller less involved way of getting him access to the outside, or taking him for walks? Granted, it's not really "walks" - these are cats we're talking about, maybe meander is a better word ;)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

GaryT

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
What a fun cat! LOL
I forget, have you ever talked about building a catio, or getting a mesh tent for a smaller less involved way of getting him access to the outside, or taking him for walks? Granted, it's not really "walks" - these are cats we're talking about, maybe meander is a better word ;)
I have not thought about letting him into the yard. I don't want to chance getting fleas. I have a small deck but no railing. It is about 18 inches off the ground. Maybe a portable mesh type of pen.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

GaryT

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Now he is watching birds in that window. There are more moving around outside that window than any other in the house. So, he spends most of his days looking out that window. He chatters his teeth and talks when he sees a bird he wants.

Today he got a bath. He was so good about it. Now he is back in his window. Clean kitty.

there is the bird that taunts him all day. LOL