The Buffy Thread

yarra

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
In "Hush"

As they are both fighting the Gentalmen in the bell tower.

I LOVE THIS THREAD!!!!!

What was Dracula's plan for Buffy in Buffy vs Dracula? Why was Buffy so freaked out by the idea?

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
ok, got the test to work...& i did better than i thought i would!
The One True Slayer
82 Bites of Slayage Damn. Not only have you died twice doing what you do, but no one understands your burden and you find yourself disturbingly attracted to vampires. You are the ultimate repository of what it takes to be the Slayer, and no one can tell you otherwise. If you don't own all seven seasons on DVD, it's cause they haven't been released in your country yet. I am in total awe of you, and maybe just the tiniest bit creeped out.

alaynna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yarra

In "Hush"

As they are both fighting the Gentalmen in the bell tower.

I LOVE THIS THREAD!!!!!

What was Dracula's plan for Buffy in Buffy vs Dracula? Why was Buffy so freaked out by the idea?
I have no idea??

Do you mean that he wanted her to drink his blood and become a vampire since she was already bitten by angel??

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't remember what Dracula wanted to accomplish with Buffy honestly. I DO remember however that it was at the end of this episode that we were all thrown for a loop by the first appearance of Dawn.

Next Question: Of the three "evil" geeks Andrew, Jonathan, and Warren, which one joined forces with the Scoobies later on in the series?

alaynna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by emily_325

I don't remember what Dracula wanted to accomplish with Buffy honestly. I DO remember however that it was at the end of this episode that we were all thrown for a loop by the first appearance of Dawn.

Next Question: Of the three "evil" geeks Andrew, Jonathan, and Warren, which one joined forces with the Scoobies later on in the series?
Jonathan??

alaynna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Relating to the above questions:

Which episodes/situations did the 3 "geeks" come from originally?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They were the "big bad" in that one season (I don't remember which one). The one that joine dup later was Andrew. Remember Buffy's gang kidnapped him and then he started haging out with and helping her and the potentials. There was the one episode all about his video diary.

butterflydream

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dracula's plan with Buffy was to have her become enthralled with him and make her essentially beg him to change her into a vampire...it backfired big time though, cause the blood gave her a glimpse of who she really was and broke the thrall.

I loved the Butt Monkey line from Xander at the end of that episode. Classic.

yarra

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ButterflyDream

Dracula's plan with Buffy was to have her become enthralled with him and make her essentially beg him to change her into a vampire...it backfired big time though, cause the blood gave her a glimpse of who she really was and broke the thrall.
WOOHOO!! You are my hero! EXACTLY! I didn't think anyone would get this one!

alaynna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by emily_325

They were the "big bad" in that one season (I don't remember which one). The one that joine dup later was Andrew. Remember Buffy's gang kidnapped him and then he started haging out with and helping her and the potentials. There was the one episode all about his video diary.
But remember they all came from their own episodes.....

Jonathon was from the one where buffy can read minds

Warren was the one who made the robot for Spike

Andrew ..I think was the one who released those animals at the dance....

I might of gotten warren and andrew mixed up

butterflydream

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Warren actually originally made the robot girlfriend for himself then just left her in his dorm room.

Jonathon has actually been in Buffy since before 'Earshot', he has always been a background character, he was in "Inca Mummy Girl", if you have Season 1, watch it beginning to end, and you'll see Jonathan in nearly all the episodes.

Andrew, well it's funny actually, Andrew's brother was the one that released the hell hounds onto the prom....Andrew never actually appeared in any Buffy episodes before Season 6, well at least not as the character of Andrew.

In the episode where Dawn invites Harmony in, one of Harmony's "minions" is actually the same actor who played Andrew. If you look, it's the smaller guy and I think he's always vamped out. But it is the same actor.

alaynna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ButterflyDream

Warren actually originally made the robot girlfriend for himself then just left her in his dorm room.

Jonathon has actually been in Buffy since before 'Earshot', he has always been a background character, he was in "Inca Mummy Girl", if you have Season 1, watch it beginning to end, and you'll see Jonathan in nearly all the episodes.

Andrew, well it's funny actually, Andrew's brother was the one that released the hell hounds onto the prom....Andrew never actually appeared in any Buffy episodes before Season 6, well at least not as the character of Andrew.

In the episode where Dawn invites Harmony in, one of Harmony's "minions" is actually the same actor who played Andrew. If you look, it's the smaller guy and I think he's always vamped out. But it is the same actor.
Yep...thanks for the details...I could only remember the gist of it

butterflydream

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I guess this makes me the biggest Buffy dork in this thread.

Question remains:

"How many times has Buffy been fed/bitten on by Vampires? Which ones?

alaynna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have no idea...I only remember Angel....let me think

yarra

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I would say three. if I remember correctly.

Angel
Dracula
and The Master

Yes? No?

alaynna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yarra

I would say three. if I remember correctly.

Angel
Dracula
and The Master

Yes? No?

oh yeah I forgot about those.....

alaynna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Next question:

How did Angel turn "bad" again?