The Buffy Thread

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
that's great - where did you get it? only a couple of people have noticed my sticker. . . .i'll go take a pic

yarra

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I got it off of ebay.

I am thinking about ordering a new one from the same guy. He can make them in any color you want.

the little tip just came off about a month ago. Not too bad for having been on there for so long and the last 2 summers has been in the 114 degree heat of Austin texas.

I will see if I can find his username

alaynna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What happen to this thread...I thought I might bump it up, I was having fun with the Buffy trivia!!

If anyone wants to ask a question go ahead...here is my question:

Where does willow find the disk that contains the info on restoring Angel's soul??

yarra

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
William the Bloody? Captian Peroxide? (i think Zander said that)

I have no idea!

crys12065

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sit and Spin

Because Spike was in the wheel chair he kept calling him sit and spin...

yarra

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
OH MY GOSH! That is what you ment! I wish I had been thinking that. I LOOOOVED that name. I laughed my butt off evertime I watch that episod and that line comes on. It is one I will rewind a couple times to watch.

If you had said, "What does Angelus call Spike while he is wheelchair bound" or something with a wheelchair reference I would have gotten it.

"Can it Sit and Spin!"

lol

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
NOW I remember!
And Drusilla was drooling all over Angel being all BAD.

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love Buffy
my favorite couple is Angel and Buffy but from the first season when they was still all sweet.
my least favorite is Xander and Anya
and my second favorite is Willow and Oz
my favorite character is Buffy
and my least favorite is Dawn she is such a cry baby.
my favorite episode is the Graduration Part 1 and 2
and my second favorite is when Angel turns evil and he goes to the school and she stops him just before he gets to Willow
my third is when she Angel tells her she can't kill him and she kicks him between the legs and drops him to the ground
my fourth is the halloween one when they turn into the costumes
and the last episode it was awesome.

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The first episode he is following her and she goes into an alley and pulls herself onto a pipe and flips down behind him ready for a fight and he gives her the cross

crys12065

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well Sorta-

This is where Joss Whedon and the writers made a boo boo...

Angel says "You are smaller than I thought you would be...but Spry" Or something to that effect indicating that he has not seen her before that point.

But in a later episodes...It shows him watching Buffy in LA before she knows she is the slayer and that is when he decides to go to Sunnydale to help her.

Then in another episode Angel describes ot Buffy how he felt about her the
1st time he saw her in LA and how he knew he wanted to keep her safe.

Anyone else notice any goof ups or inconsitency's through out the show??

alaynna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One thing I have noticed....

Why do the vampire's clothes dust when they do??? Wouldnt you think that the clothes would be left in tact and only their bodies would turn to dust??

yarra

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
one thing that always bugged me was the inconsistance of the vampire face. Some had it ALL the time. Mainly extras in a scene, while the main char were not vamped out. It always bugged me that they always had that vampire face, while the others only got it when they were about to bite, or to show off that they were a vamp.

alaynna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is true...I remember that....what about holy water....was it ever used in the show....or did they skip that "stereotype" all together??

yarra

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Alaynna

That is true...I remember that....what about holy water....was it ever used in the show....or did they skip that "stereotype" all together??
No, it was used

I especially think it was used in the last episodes. For some reason I remember them using it. BUT that could be me mixing up the 7 season as it aired and the DVDs I would watch whe I was bored.

I do know that in the Playstation game there was holy water to be used as a weapon.

But I am 99.9% certian they had used holy water at one point or another in the show.

alaynna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Another thing that bugged me was that there were many times it was so easy to kill buffy, angel or spike, but SOMEHOW they get away.

But of course they were main character's and it would ruin the plot.