The best gift from a bf or DH?!?

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
On my 40th B-day my husband surprised me with a 4 day Cruise for me and 2 of my friends to the Bahamas

Also he always does sweet things that mean a lot...like he puts cards in my luggage for me to find on different days. And gives me cards and presents from the cats

I LOVE the Snow story

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I guess my flight ticket to london next weekend

I love the snow story too!!!

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a few things that I can't decide which I like better. The first was after we had been together for about 2½ weeks it was my 16th birthday and he took me to dinner and a movie and gave me a present. I opened it and there was the most adorable teddy bear and I was like awwwww. I didn't notice at first that wasn't just it. I looked into the gift bag and noticed a jewelery box and took another look at the bear and there was a necklace around the bears neck. It was a gold necklace with a heart on it.

After our first fight, we went to the movies the next day but we were kind of still arguing so it was weird. He took my hand part way through the movie and slipped a ring on it and said I love you. It was a promise ring. He said he felt bad about our fight and didn't want to fight anymore.

For Valentines Day one year he made me a cd of romantic songs and song 1 was our song. (I don't want to miss a thing by aerosmith) and he shut off the lights and lit a candle and we danced to it. That was the first song we ever danced to and the first time he ever told me he loved me was during that dance.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One time an ex of mine traded in his hockey tickets for tickets to a country concert even though he hated country

To bad he is a stinking jackass nowadays though..

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dragoriana

I love your dog! He has a beautiful coat.

(i'm from english and hungarian relatives, not americans so ner)
I guess i should have said australian shepherds and not "aussies"
hehe thankyou for the coat comment!

Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

this is the best gift I've gotten.... and he's the gift that keeps on giving...

Leonidas
i swear he's the most adorable thing ever!!!!
your hubby did a great job suprising you with him!

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Oooh it didn't hit me Loen- Leonidas. 300!!! Great movie, a very good name too