The bender continues!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

speaking of fluffy, fur-beastie Ferris - are you still planning on the lion cut for him?
Tuesday the 19th. Two more days, LOL...all the food and water dishes come up off the floor tomorrow night at 8 p.m. (Sorry Penny & Ginger!)

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not sure the shelves themselves would need support.. our shelves did just fine without extra support, although, some of those were held by posts in the middle not on the edge. I'm more worried about it tilting overall, given the size of the base and I'm not sure how sturdy the ceiling piece will make it... I've got two whacko Bengals, one of which is a kitten and still gaining (currently about 8-9 pounds) and one of which is easily 12, and I'm thinking more like 14. The Mau is a bit crazy too and weighs around the same as the small Bengal, so, it's going to take a beating. I figure this crew will wear anything out in a matter of a year or so, but I want to make sure it won't tilt over on them. I'm not quite handy enough to figure out how I'm going to properly brace it. It's a great buy, though, and I'd love to get one for them.