The beautiful Thomas

kev

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
many thanks Kellye - hes settled in like a glove that was missing a finger.. which it was really since Vicki passed away. I do find myself calling him vicki completely by accident though and thats upsetting a bit.

Anyway - Carol said that, as I was not feeling well last night with what feels like potential flu= I went to bed early. She came up and found him on the bed next to me on his back with my arm round him both of us asleep.

Kev

hell603

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh - how cute is that - hope you are feeling better soon....tell your wife she needs to be camera ready - we want to see pics like that!

I don't want to sound like a broken record BUT has he met your other baby yet??????

kev

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Hell603
I don't want to sound like a broken record BUT has he met your other baby yet?????? [/b]
Helen
My apologies I never mentioned my tabby - believe it or not there has not been one growl,hiss, spit or anything else from them. They have been eating together in the kitchen, both crashed out in the bedroom - Brandy on the bed and Thomas on the radiator thing he has. No problems, no fights - nuttin. Very strange if you ask me - however, its nice in peace and harmony!

thanks for asking

K
achooooooo