The Bachelor - Bob rocks

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I still hope he ends up with Estella! If he does, remember I picked her from week one.

Poor Mary look crushed, but she was really into the "I want a family" thing.

chele

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I've picked Kelly Jo from the beginning---she's perfect for him, laid back, knows what she wants and is funny and cute. Anyone who gets upset with him for kissing other girls shouldn't be on the show in the first place. That's the whole point of the show! Bob is a stud, and he owes none of them a thing yet. They are the ones who fell in love so fast, most of them were in love before they even met him. Mary was sweet and a good person, she was just wanting things he's not ready for. Estella's voice is annoying!!!!

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I agree. I always thought Kelly-Jo was the most genuine, not to mention the most beautiful. Bob picked her first in the first show and you could see twinkle in their eyes right from the beginning. He also picked her first in this last show. Besides that, I think the producers may have chosen to balance the earlier footage so that it wouldn't look like Kelly was the clear winner, but there's no room for that now. I think Bob's mind is already made up, but we'll see.

melissa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Between Kelly Jo and Estella, I hope he chooses Kelly Jo. Estella is a beuatiful woman, but she reminds me of a 'typical cheerleader' in the way she talks. Bob and Kelly Jo seem made for each other, its been obvious for quite some time that he has major interest in her. I felt bad for Mary, but she just didn't seem Bob's type- he comes off as goofy and she seems so sophisticated and together.