The Art Gallery

kittykook

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by golden_moon_luv

Is e sucking his thumb? That is soooo cute. THe members who are new may have never seen your kittens. This thread makes you think in a new way about the photo yuo are viewing.THEY ARE CUTE!!!!!!!
He wasn't sucking his thumb in THAT photo, but he was in THIS one. I took this of Cooper when he was 6 days old. He was laying next to me on the bed and I kept hearing these strange sucking noises and when I looked down....this is what I saw. I had my daughter bring me my camera real quick and snapped this picture of him.

blondiecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittyKook

He wasn't sucking his thumb in THAT photo, but he was in THIS one. I took this of Cooper when he was 6 days old. He was laying next to me on the bed and I kept hearing these strange sucking noises and when I looked down....this is what I saw. I had my daughter bring me my camera real quick and snapped this picture of him.

OMG
That's too cute

janemary

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Wow, lots of great pics! I love this thread, here are some of my simon pictures that I feel are artistic!

This pic is when he was very young, but I still love how he is smelling the roses!

Okay, I think I went a little overboard with the pictures haha!

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Here are some artsy pix of my boys

1st is Snoopy. It looks sort of like a painting, I think.

Here's a black and white of Simba.

This is an interesteing and poignant close up of Shane.

<3baci-n-system

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
everyones pics are beautiful!!!!

i love this pic where system is stretching to me

pretty princess in black and white

my suggie, pixie. sorry its not a cat but i love this pic of her

lets keep this thread going i love all the pics!!!!

janemary

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I
Pixie! Is it true sugar gliders will "glide" all over the house, or are they more docile than I've read about..?

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by golden_moon_luv

Wow i was really hoping people would get involved in this but I guess not
Is it me??? Or does no one really want to post in this thread?

Ashley
Oh no Ashley, not at all - it's just that I'm lucky if I can actually get a shot of mine, let alone an artistic one!!!. I have a couple that might do - I was going through some CDs of old scanned photos last night. When I've loaded them up to photobucket I'll post some.

Your photos are simply beautiful.

<3baci-n-system

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by JaneMary

I
Pixie! Is it true sugar gliders will "glide" all over the house, or are they more docile than I've read about..?
oh its true!!! when i let pixie out to play she is all over the place especially now that she is getting older. (she is almost 4 months now) her mom and dad, forget it they will jump from my shoulder like 10 feet to my curtains!! in the wild they can glide up to 150 ft.!!! the are very sweet animals though, they nip a little but they wont break your skin (their really just tasting you!) and they form a great bond with their humans!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

golden_moon_luv

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
WOW, all these photo's.
There just what i was looking for. You can almost see what the cat is thinking. See their true innner bueaty through thier eyes.
KEEP UP THE WONDERFUL PICTURE TAKING. Their perfect.

Ashley

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cool thread!

First up is a stunning picture I took of Holly, roughly 16 months ago - I love this girl and yup same girl as in my signature!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Next up is my girl Sophie-

This was my favourite room for taking kitty pics in [at my old house] although one afternoon the lighting was kind of strange and a purpley effect was added onto the picture. I just love this picture!

These two pics were taken when she was pregnant, first shot in black and white, second shot just an interesting position and I like the way it turned out-

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lastly for tonight are two of my favourite pics of my big bubba Elmo!

Out on the roof catching some rays-

And then looking through the window to inside as I was hanging out of the window trying to snap pics-

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
These are all such beautiful pictures!
Here's one I've always liked of Sash and played around with the coloring of it a little awhile back.